Do you have an analytical yet creative mind and love to segment, track and analyze data?
For you, user experience, automated marketing is at the heart of strategic e-commerce priorities?
Are you interested in developing email customization strategies for retailers, distributors or manufacturers?
We are looking to fill an Email Marketing and CRM Specialist position for our Montreal or Quebec office or work remotely.
Reporting to the Strategy Manager, your role will consist of proposing strategies aimed at increasing your clients’ results through their email and automation platform. You will be required to develop expertise within the company and be actively involved in customer performance and training. Working within a dedicated team, you will have an advisory role to your clients and our internal team on the selection of different automation platforms.
What we expect from you:
- Analyze your clients’ growth opportunities and support them in their business goals
- Support clients in selecting, setting up and managing email and automation system
- Advise your clients on subscriber acquisition, nurturing and conversion strategies through developing user journeys
- Accompany them in implementing best practices to increase the effectiveness of their email campaigns and the proper management of their subscriber list
- Coaching and mentoring clients in integrating email campaigns and designing and implementing multi-step behavioral campaigns with automated software
- Monitor campaign performance and provide regular analytics to inform business decisions.
- Analyzing data extracted from various databases (CRM, CMS, and email platform) to create segments and targeting criteria
- Stay up to date on trends, best practices, and features through your curiosity for new technologies
- Work jointly with the technical team and the digital performance team
- Perform any related task to support the Digital Performance team
- Great sense of responsibility
- Rigor and accuracy
- Focus on results
- Curiosity and flexibility
- Analytical and creative mind
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an email marketer, digital marketer, or equivalent
- Knowledge of best practices for email creation, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methods, and list growth
- Achieve and implement email and marketing automation campaigns and subscriber acquisition strategies
- Knowledge of one or more major e-commerce platforms, such as Mailchimp, Dotdigital, Klaviyo, Zaius, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.
- Impeccable bilingual both verbally and in writing
We offer you:
- Potential to develop a service within a growing company
- The ability to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- Opportunity to collaborate on local and international projects
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, access to a virtual clinic and an RRSP group
- Growth Opportunity ⎯ As an employee and a human being
This job offer is no longer available.