Under the direction of the Marketing Performance Manager and working with the Brand Awareness team, the influencer and affiliate marketing specialist will be required to create new relationships and maintain already existing relationships with influencers who are part of the Cook it affiliate program. She will be responsible for maximizing the company’s visibility through social media and acquiring new clients through its affiliate network. In addition, the specialist will be involved in the reflection and coordination of impact campaigns.
Cook it is a Quebec company that has experienced tremendous growth in recent years and is now the largest privately owned ready-to-cook company in Canada! This position is key to continuing our strong growth and even diversifying our clients. That’s why we are looking for new talents like you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Affiliate Program Coordination.
- share and develop relevant content ideas and other acquisition tactics with influencers, in particular by writing a monthly newsletter;
- Searching for and recruiting new influencers to increase and diversify the affiliate program above all else;
- Evaluate and manage requests from new influencers to participate in the program;
- Update KPIs and provide weekly/monthly analysis, and post-mortem campaign reports. We love using data to make informed decisions!
- Engage in strategic approach to affiliate program and influencer marketing campaigns to maximize customer acquisition.
- Conducting daily monitoring (interactions with influencers, monitoring of content generated by influencers in the affiliate program, market analysis, identification of opportunities, etc.);
- Processing requests from affiliate influencers, in collaboration with the customer service team;
- Coordination of billing with the accounting department and other administrative tasks; Drafting contracts and briefs, then negotiating agreements with influencers or their agents;
- Engage in thinking and coordinating advertising campaigns in collaboration with the creative team (and managing its quarterly budget);
Professional requirements and skills
- University degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, or any other related training;
- One to two years of experience in the telecom industry
- Knowledge of the Quebec influencer community (Ontario residents, an asset)
- Interest in research and social media.
- Interest in developing campaigns in the Ontario market;
- Proficiency in French and English (spoken and written);
- Excellent writing skills and general communication skills;
- interpersonal skills and empathy to maintain relationships of trust;
- Sense of organization (managing priorities) and attention to detail to improve work;
- Relevant experience in thinking and managing influencer marketing campaigns ($);
- Experience of marketing a new product via influencer marketing (an asset);
- Above all, we are looking for a proactive and self-starter who will have the lead and lead to make influencer marketing one of the best channels for brand acquisition!
- 4 weeks vacation per year upon taking office;
- evolve in a dynamic and stimulating work environment;
- obtaining competitive compensation;
- Incorporating a strong and friendly corporate culture;
- Get a Cook it Chest free every week (worth over $3800 a year!)
- Take advantage of group insurance provided to full-time employees;
- access to telemedicine software;
- Work for a company committed to developing the skills of its employees and relying on training programmes;
- Above all, work for the coolest ready-to-cook company!
courier: full time
Workplace: Hybrid – Telecommuting and Office at 279 Sherbrooke West, Montreal, QC, H2Y 1X2
type of employment : permanent
starting date : As soon as possible 🙂
* Feminine credits are used in this text solely for the purpose of simplifying the form and making it easier to read.
This job offer is no longer available.