J7 Media is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who will manage multiple clients and their mailing strategies.
What makes this post exciting: All customers spend on Facebook ads, therefore: they have a minimum monthly traffic and also an existing connection base. Your turn? Invest in this rule as much as possible.
The position requires significant independence to take charge of entire projects.
Still not convinced? Strategically plan and oversee the creation of your mailing campaigns by a creative team that has been well trained and has watched it fall before (read: it’s pretty good)
Your expertise will make you shine: Stay up-to-date with current postal trends in order to (1) improve your customer flows and (2) launch the best online eblast campaigns to ensure hyper-growth among all customers.
Apply if these terms speak to you: Klaviyo, Shopify, UTM, Test AB, ecommerce-qui-launches-des-promos-à-tous-les-mois, Asana, GSheet, Macbook M1.
By being hired as an Email Marketing Professional, you will:
- Receive comprehensive training on mail campaign management procedures by J7 Media;
- managing and coordinating your customer accounts;
- Find and suggest solutions to improve existing or build flows;
- Planning effective email campaign strategies for your customers;
- Brief and collaborate with the creative team to develop email marketing campaigns;
- Do a weekly follow up for each of your accounts;
- Working full time from our offices in downtown Montreal (currently telecommuting).
Our dream candidate is the person who
- He takes care of his customers and cares about their success;
- Addicted to Email Marketing and Digital Marketing;
- very attractive character
- He has a lot of leadership.
- He has a great ability to persuade and is good at communicating.
- Can handle large projects / work under pressure;
- Resourceful (able to find solutions on their own);
- Keeping abreast of trends in email marketing and digital marketing;
- Mastery of Klaviyo and Asana (an asset);
- is positive (solution oriented thinking);
- Acts independently and rigorously in managing his duties;
- likes to work in a team;
- Has a well-developed analytical mind to advise clients on their digital marketing initiatives;
- Must be fluent in French and English (oral and written).
About J7 Media
Managing over $2 million in Facebook ads per month, J7 Media was one of the first agencies in the world to win the Facebook Marketing Partner badge awarded to Facebook’s Distinguished Partner Agencies.
From strategy to creation, we have only one goal in mind: Accelerate the growth of our customers with Facebook Ads.
Our offices are located in downtown Montreal (WeWork de la Place Ville-Marie), but the majority of our team currently works from home. The average age of our employees is between 25 and 35 and no matter what we do we like to send gifs to each other and have happy hours like that ‘kick’ and champagne pop.
This job offer is no longer available.