Get all the keys to humanize your digital strategy
Contentsquare, a major player in experience analytics, will meet you on November 17 in Paris for the ninth edition of CX Circle, the event dedicated to experts in digital experience. During the afternoon, conferences and workshops will address the most powerful and sustainable focus of your digital strategy: people.
The CX Circle is for all digital experience professionals who want to find new ideas, share best practices and exchange with peers in order to deliver more personalized experiences to their clients, endowed with meaning and emotions. For this purpose, more than 500 C-levels (Marketing, Product, Analytics, E-Commerce, UX and CX, DSI), more than thirty industry experts, as well as twelve partners, will be members of the Contentsquare ecosystem brought together and will share their feedback with you as well to their proven digital strategies.
Join CX Circle
CX Circle: Program of Conferences and Workshops
In the conference program planned as part of the event, you will learn more about many topics related to customer experience and digital. Here are the conferences you can follow on the CX Circle:
- The year 2023, customer experience never diesBy Thomas Husson, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester, and Pierre Casanova, Chief Revenue Officer at Contentsquare,
- Experimenting with SNCF Connectby Ingrid Bennau, Head of Customer Experience Quality at SNCF Connect & Tech, and Fabian Roger, Vice President EMEA at AB Tasty,
- Luxury and digital: the challenge of experiencewritten by Geraldine Cervoz, Head of Digital Improvements at LVMH, Eric Briones, General Manager at Journal du Luxe, and Jeffrey Fillon, Vice President of Marketing for EMEA at Contentsquare,
- A first-in-class customer experience: Innovate and stay a digital leaderWritten by Laurent Malaville, Chief Digital and IT Officer at Clarins,
- Conversational AI, Web3, NFT, Metaverse… The future of experience!roundtable co-hosted by Matthew Stat, Chief Multichannel Officer, Groupe Printemps, Rahim Ataba, Chief Marketing Officer, The Sandbox, and Julie Pele, Director of Product Marketing, Meta,
- Unlock your valuable dataan English-language panel discussion co-hosted by Mark Ladham, Group Director of Digital Trading, Optimization and Support at Kingfisher and Niki Hall, CMO at Contentsquare,
- data to enhance performanceby Gaël Monfils, professional tennis player, and Philippe Omer-Decugis, Head of Business in France at Contentsquare,
- Creating a more humane digital worldby Lucy Boyson, Chief Product Officer, Contentsquare.
A series of workshops is also in the afternoon programme, with presentations by major players such as Rakuten, Botify, Converteo, Bouygues Telecom, Interflora, AXA, Petit Bateau, Lacoste, Empruntis, Sofinco … Note that the event will end with Later work with DJ Mustache & Friends and Entertainment group.
How do you participate in the CX circuit?
The ninth edition of the CX Tournament will take place on November 17 from 1 pm to 9 pm at the Carreau du Chapel in Paris (the 3rd). Registration is free, just click on the link below to participate. A confirmation email will be sent to you with an invitation to save to your calendar. Note that people who attended an event organized by Contentsquare will have access to reconferences.
Get invited to the CX Circle