Oncrawl and Semji invite you to the 8th edition of We Love SEO on November 29, 2022! As every year since 2014, this event will take place in Paris and will bring together passionate professionals in research marketing around conferences, round tables and networking lunches in an exceptional location. We love SEO Optimization is the unmissable event for expanding and strengthening your SEO knowledge!
> book my place
3 good reasons to go for We Love SEO
We love SEO is an opportunity for you to:
- Stay up to date on new trends and best practices Research in marketing through conferences and case studies.
- Enrich your thinking for your strategy attendance at round tables;
- Discuss your problems With passionate experts over a networking lunch.
The best SEO experts at your disposal
This eighth edition presents an exceptional group of French and international research experts, all ready to offer new ideas and practical advice to visitors!
These professionals have faced the same challenges as you. They can inspire you and support your thinking about future search marketing strategies!
among them :
- Lydia Arzor, Head of Marketing and Digital Officer, Ubefone
- Alexis Chevallier, CMO, Youlovewords.
- Virginie Cliff, Digital Strategist, Largow
- Emily Dufour, Digital Project Lead, Decathlon
- Fanny Jannicott, Head of Marketing, Blablacar
- Adeline Lecellier, Senior SEO Strategist, Oncrawl
- Nicholas Nguyen, Co-Founder and SEO Expert, Semji
- Madeleine Benthon, Director of SEO Marketing, EBRA Group
- Guillaume Pracht, SEO Project Manager, Linksgarden
- Mikael Priolle, founder of Netlinking.fr
- Audrey Schonwater, Head of SEO, Weekendesk
But also international experts:
- Areej Abu Ali, Head of SEO, Paper
- Lydia Infante, Senior Director of SEO, Sanity
- Umi Seydoux, Senior Technician, Canon Europe
- Yagmur Simsek, SEO Strategist, Re: signal
- Martin Split, search attorney, Google
> Discover the best speakers in this eighth edition by clicking here.
10 events in one day
We Love SEO is a day of 10 conferences including 2 round tables in French and English! This is the perfect event to update you on the latest search marketing trends and boost your knowledge.
Several topics are covered: technical SEO optimization for e-commerce sites, crawling, history and content analysis, customer experience, analytics, automation, artificial intelligence, SEO migration, redesign…
Discover an overview of the conferences you can attend:
- Google Keynote Why SEO needs to work alongside other website stakeholders
Speaker: Martin Split, search attorney (Google)
- conspiracy Enhance your content sites with advanced crawl/history analysis
Speaker: Virginia Cliff, Digital Strategist (Largow)
- Round Table (FR) Enhanced User Experience: What do you expect from the content?
Speakers: Lydia Arzor, Head of Marketing and Digital (Ubefone), Emily Dufour, Digital Project Leader (Decathlon), Charlie Bouzerao, SEO Project Manager (Semji), Alexis Chevalier, CMO (Youlovewords)
- round shaped table Panel discussion: E-Commerce SEO
Speakers: Areej Abu Ali, Head of SEO (paperback), Lydia Infante, Senior Manager SEO (Sanity.io), Umi Seydoux, Chief SEO Technical (Canon), Yagmore Simsek, SEO Strategist (Re: signal) …
> Find the full program by clicking here.
Expand your professional network
Like the previous edition, We Love SEO takes place in the Jardins de Saint Dominique, in the center of Paris, near the National Assembly and the Invalides.
While enjoying an exceptional lunch cocktail, you will have the opportunity to enrich your professional relationships by interacting with enthusiastic search marketing professionals as well as speakers and organisers.
All you have to do is purchase an entry ticket by clicking here!
Date: November 29, 2022
Opening hours: 9 AM to 6:20 PM.
Address: Saint-Domingue Gardens, 49-51 Rue Saint-Domingue, 75007 Paris
Current Early Bird Special Offer -35%:
Early Bird price: €129.00 excl. tax, valid until September 22nd (standard price: €199.00 excl. tax)
Please note that the number of tickets is limited!
> Take advantage of the Early Bird offer!
Who regulates We Love SEO?
After the successes of previous years, Oncrawl and Semji decided to organize a new edition of We Love SEO, supported by their network of partners: Netlinking, Linksgarden, 02switch and Semnaut.
Oncrawl is a search engine optimization (SEO) data platform built around the market-leading crawler and log analyzer. The solution helps more than a thousand customers in 66 countries improve organic traffic, rankings and revenue by opening the Google black box.
Its clients include Rakuten, Canon, Oui.sncf, L’Oréal and other large companies. Driven by a strong tech mindset, Oncrawl makes it easy for marketers to access the data they need by providing them with the tools, analytics, and reports needed for the entire SEO process.
Oncrawl, the leading provider of SaaS SEO data, has become the most awarded SEO platform with multiple search awards in US, UK, EU, MENA, Global, Canadian and Mena Search in 2021.
Semji is a Saas solution that specializes in content marketing and SEO. #1 for SMEs and large accounts, it helps marketing and SEO teams produce better content in 6x less time.
Semji’s technology allows you to publish your SEO content strategy in 8 languages (French, English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch and Polish), covering 128 countries.
Decathlon, Qonto, Leroy Merlin, Mustela and even Ouest-France use Semji technology to produce better performing content in less time and increase their profitability.
Article written in collaboration with Semji