Company: Figaro Travel Center
Le Groupe Figaro, acteur majeur du secteur des médias en France, rassemble des marques fortes comme le Figaro, le journal des femmes, la chaîne Météo, Viadeo/cadremploi ou TickeTac.. high-end.
Position: Travel Category Traffic Manager
You are looking for a new challenge. Traveling is part of your lifestyle and you are sensitive to the challenges that the sector has to face.
Within this group travel business unit in the spirit of a startup, you will be actively involved in generating qualified traffic by responding to users’ intentions in order to convert them and/or generate leads for our sales team and our website.
You will work directly with the Business Unit Manager and will participate in the development of the site with other employees of the group. An enthusiastic, young and fun team with a desire to create a new dimension of travel
• Defining an acquisition and optimization strategy for each traffic lever (SEO, SEA, SMA, supply, affiliation, retargeting, etc.)
• Daily monitoring of KPIs with a lever to monitor the quality of site traffic as well as the effectiveness of campaigns (ROI logic, regular monitoring of parking and site navigation)
• Identification of new acquisition tools in accordance with market and consumer practices
• Be curious and active about innovation, particularly in social media.
• Prepare and monitor A/B tests
• Manage and improve campaign tracking and product profiles
• Manage animation and commercial promotion for the new website. (Home page, landing pages, media…)
• Working in collaboration with external service providers but also with the Communication/Marketing pole for two group structures as well as the Production Journeys team.
Profile personly :
• We are looking for a ‘360°’ profile both in terms of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, GSC), SEO tools (backlink analysis, crawler), SEA tools, etc.
• Minimum 4-5 years experience in this field and ideally in the travel sector
• Profile: structured with a taste of numbers
• Excellent culture in e-marketing, e-business, mobile and social media
• Curiosity, proactivity and creativity are the daily driving forces
• A taste of challenge and an open mind
• Sensitive to the world of nature and travel
• English is essential
• Knowledge of technical web languages is a plus (Html, css, is..)
Availability: as soon as possible
If you identify yourself in this description, feel free!
We can’t wait to read your resume and cover letter.
The request is sent to the following address: [email protected]