Are you passionate about digital marketing and have good web strategy development skills? We are looking for a ray of sunshine that will illuminate the daily life of our people at a good age with their dynamism, smile and joy of life!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing the company’s digital strategies and deploying digital tactics to drive conversion and sales and improve customer experience online. He/she manages social web platforms, understands digital needs and produces content, in addition to monitoring annual web campaigns.
Why join our team?
- Programs Financial rewards ranging from $200 to $1,500 Per referral, unlimited!
- Annual salary increase
- One full meal is served daily, cooked with love by our kitchen team
- Pay off event miles (incidental)
- Free parking nearby
- Includes sun training and pays on employment
- Possibility to pay for training and professional development
- Official and sick holidays, birthdays, and social holidays are higher than usual
- A stable daytime schedule, allowing for a good work-life balance
- Stimulating challenges and great opportunities for progress
- Close to public transportation
- Family and warm atmosphere
- Oversight, support, and availability of your colleagues and superiors
- Rewarding work environment and stable and grateful clients
- Family business, private, 100% Quebec, industry leader since 1988
- Winner for 19 years as Canada’s Best Managed Company for Our Management as well as Human Governance and Goodness.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the development of digital marketing goals and strategies based on performance, information, up-to-date statistics and design tools to evaluate the results of various promotional projects;
- Participate in the development of various digital projects and ensure their management (budgets and deadlines) in order to achieve set marketing goals;
- Work with the development team to ensure website development and improvement and updates while ensuring quality control;
- Optimizing website content for search engines;
- Participate in writing scripts for SEO, recommending strategic content topics and keywords in order to drive website traffic;
- Creating digital positions and developing advertising campaigns on social platforms,
- Ensure content production, and work on editorial calendars for social media;
- Monitor the performance of initiatives and make appropriate recommendations according to the objectives.
- Participation in the improvement of digital project operations;
- Suggest innovative ideas based on market trends;
- All other related tasks;
Experience and training
- Studies, training in the field and continuous improvement;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, e-commerce option, or equivalent experience;
- At least (2) experience in managing digital platforms;
- Strong project management skills (from planning to delivery);
- Competence: Google Ads, Display Network, Google Analytics, WordPress, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to deliver results within tight deadlines;
- Fluency in written French and English;
- Older people love.
Join our team, be a ray of sunshine and come and make a difference in the daily lives of clients rich in experience and history!
At Résidences Soleil, the others in the family are taken care of!