Our communications team is looking for a new colleague to highlight the artists and shows on our shows. Responsible for Social Networking and Digital Marketing, you will use your creativity to create original, distinctive and bold content. Do you use Photoshop and Canva to create great images? Do you have a talent for writing? Do you master the basics of relationship marketing and digital campaign monitoring and analysis tools? We have the job for you!
about our theater
The mission of Théâtre de la Ville is to disseminate, promote, support and make available the performing arts in all its diversity.
Director of a cultural complex, aiming to be a lively and unifying place that promotes the encounter between art and society through a range of artistic and educational activities, thus effectively contributing to the well-being of his community and cultural development. province.
For over 30 years, Théâtre de la Ville has actively participated in the cultural life of Longueuil and the South Shore by providing a variety of performances to residents. theatre, music, dance, circus, storytelling, or comedy; Its daring programming, which promotes famous artists, newcomers, current trends and discoveries, presents nearly 90 shows annually and caters to the diverse tastes of the public.
What Théâtre de la Ville can offer you:
- full time job (35 hours/week);
- insurance group;
- Three weeks of leave after one year and paid leave during the holiday season;
- Flexible schedule with remote work part;
- occasional attendance at performances (in the evenings and weekends) on average two or three times a month;
- A dynamic and friendly team that loves the performing arts;
- the possibility of attending the performances for free;
- Apple environment.
Expected start date: As soon as possible!
Reporting to the Communications, Marketing and Clients department, and under the direction of the Communications Manager, the main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator are to develop and implement digital marketing and communications strategies. She is responsible for animation and social media management. She collaborates on the production of content that highlights the brand and the mission of Théâtre de la Ville. Contribute to marketing and promotion strategies for offers using digital tools.
The tasks you have to do:
- manage and animate different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), monitor and answer questions and comments from users and feed the posting calendar;
- Creation of original editorial content and production of visual elements (graphics, photos, video) in accordance with the visual identity of the theater;
- Planning, developing and implementing digital advertising campaigns and implementing targeting;
- creation, writing and distribution of content for newsletter subscribers (promotion, outing reminders, post-show comments, school outings, etc.);
- ensuring the updating of the site and the rejection of content on various platforms;
- production of reports in Data Studio and Google Analytics;
- Contribute to the entry of content into the ticket program;
- Extract, segment and update customer lists;
- Participate in the development and implementation of online marketing and communications strategies;
- Planning, supervising and analyzing campaigns produced by suppliers (Adwords, etc.);
- Implement tools and dashboards to measure performance, analyze and improve campaigns;
- Keeping abreast of trends in social media management and digital marketing.
An undergraduate university degree in a related field (communication, digital marketing) or equivalent.
The profile we are looking for
- Web and Social Animation/community management expertise;
- Proficiency in the French language orally and in writing;
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of CMS, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Premiere.
- Living and embodying the values of boldness, excellence, proximity and openness in the city’s theater;
- have a strong interest in the performing arts, creativity, and the audience;
- Preserve and promote cooperation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork fun;
- Be creative, dare to take risks, and step out of your comfort zone in order to innovate;
- Keeping abreast of developments and drawing inspiration from best practices in order to deliver high-quality work;
- Be welcoming, engaged, present and proactive;
- have an excellent sense of organization, initiative and independence;
- High standards of quality, integrity and professionalism.
- Have the ability to communicate and establish close relationships with clients, partners and colleagues;
- Demonstrate openness to change, ideas from others and constructive advice;
- The ability to learn from his experiences to develop his own thoughts, ideas and ways of working while maintaining a good mood;
- Demonstrate listening, benevolent and diplomatic skills;
- Act in an environmentally friendly manner.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send in their cover letter and CV before September 29th at 5pm [email protected]