You are recognized for your creativity, we would like to get to know you.
Your colleagues recognize you by your good mood, optimism and setting your own solution, we are made to start a wonderfully rich professional experience.
Your achievements in digital marketing are a testament to your potential, and we look forward to getting to know you.
In collaboration with the Group Marketing Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Social media management and content creation (organic and paid campaigns)
- Planning, creating and optimizing search engine marketing campaigns (SEM / PPC / SMO / SMA)
- Participate in the planning, creation and daily management of digital activities and campaigns based on the annual marketing calendar
- Contribute to improving the customer experience on the site
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to implement high impact loyalty and retention projects.
- Collaboration on transactional and promotional platform integration
- Determine the performance indicators associated with the strategies and ensure their monitoring and continuous improvement
- All other related tasks
The profile we are looking for must comply with all these points:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration with more than 3 years of experience in marketing operations
- Proficiency in both oral and written languages
- Experience with CRM and data management
- Strategic Thinker – You understand marketing tools from a deep technical perspective and know how to leverage the tools at your disposal to solve complex challenges
- Problem Solving – Take the time to understand the full scope of a problem, break it down into expendable components, partner with stakeholders to understand their needs, and come up with innovative solutions.
- Excellent interlocutor: You take advantage of the team concept and do your best to ensure that key stakeholders are informed and are compliant with transparency
- Customer Obsessed: You’ll never lose sight of trying it. You have the knowledge to develop multi-channel communications and software to deliver an exceptional user experience.
What are the conditions like?
- Hybrid mode that combines remote and face-to-face work
- Salary to be discussed according to your experience
- Group insurance plan after 3 months
- Pension fund after one year
- Paid training
- Great team of more than 250 employees
- A highly stimulating and pioneering work environment in the automotive industry
- A favorite employer develops his inner talents
- Values trust, growth, consideration and fun
- Inner culture recognized and highlighted with our Great Place To Work Certificate