The Maguire team is looking for someone with a holistic vision of communication and marketing, a strong interest in e-commerce and a true passion for the fashion industry!
What we have to offer
- A growing company with stores in Montreal, Toronto and New York that allows you to develop your career and grow with us;
- A growing marketing communications department, which you will help develop;
- An open work environment, built on respect, trust and cooperation.
- The offices are located on St-Laurent Boulevard in the heart of the Mile End.
Reporting directly to Maguire’s management and supported by a dynamic team, the person will be responsible for executing strategies aimed at the growth of the brand and the company, by increasing its reputation and transforming both online and in-store in the North American market.
- Defining and ensuring the strategic vision of the Maguire brand through initiatives;
- Develop a marketing communication plan and ascertain its priorities.
- Ensure management and control of the budget allocated to the department.
- Ensure the planning, development and implementation of various communication and marketing initiatives (branding, social media, newsletters, website, in-store advertising, promotions, events, etc.);
- Ensure marketing of products and special occasions;
- Accompany the marketing communications team (three people) on a daily basis (delegating, training, monitoring deadlines, approval, etc.);
- Work with the digital agency to improve the website and online experience for consumers;
- Participate in the selection of suppliers and recruitment of other team members;
- Research and suggest new ideas to keep up with the latest trends and best practices;
- Measuring and interpreting the results of various communication initiatives;
- Actively contribute to various aspects of the company on a daily basis (product development, special events, etc.).
Training and experience
- University degree in communications, marketing, management, fashion or other related fields;
- Five years of experience in marketing communications.
- Experience in a leadership position or managing a team.
- The retail experience focuses on e-commerce and/or physical stores;
- interest and knowledge of the fashion industry;
- Excellent writing skills in French and English.
- Knowledge of social media and its trends (Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc.);
- Experience in US and Canadian English markets, an asset;
- Knowing Shopify, an asset
- Good knowledge of various performance analysis tools.
- Collaborative and empathetic leadership style.
- Creativity and a sense of beauty.
- Proficiency in strategy and planning.
- project management skills;
- Not to mention humorous, because we don’t take ourselves too seriously! 🙂
- Full time job, 35 hours per week.
- Salary and leave according to experience;
- group insurance, including dental care;
- Free pair of shoes every season and product discounts;
- Paid vacation during the festive season (no boxing day!);
- Place of work: Head office located at 5365 Pole. Saint Laurent in Montreal in the Mile End.