Kojiko Media It is one of the largest radio networks in Quebec. Leaders in our market, Cogeco Media stations reach more than 5 million listeners every week. We are the owners of 96.9 CKOI, The Beat 92.5, Rythme FM network, 98.5, and many other stations across the county.
To drive its digital revenue growth, Cogeco Media is looking for a Director of Digital Sales.
This new role is part of the transformation taking place within the company and the creation of a new team dedicated to digital sales to support the growth of new innovative products.
- Manage and ensure achievement of national sales budgets and customer orientation in Montreal;
- Work closely with the Vice President of Sales to establish digital sales strategies and priorities;
- Collaborate with the Digital VP with Market Intelligence on competition, trends, and advertiser needs;
- Develop and implement strategies for lead generation and sales;
- Determining pricing strategies and all other tactics related to revenue growth;
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities by managing the sales process;
- Managing the sales funnel and maintaining high conversion rates;
- Implementation of business development strategies;
- setting key performance indicators;
- managing key accounts;
- Supervising a team of digital advertising consultants;
- Work closely with radio sales departments;
- Ensure management, supervision and training of his team;
- Maintaining a strong presence in the industry, participating in various committees dedicated to the promotion and advancement of the industry;
- Perform all other tasks related to the content of responsibilities.
Skills and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales management position;
- Very good knowledge of the media field;
- Strong aptitude for communication, leadership and interpersonal relationships as well as for teamwork;
- Committed, strategic and focused on results and customer service;
- Fluency in both written and spoken French and English (bilingual).
Advantages in COGECO media:
- Lively and dynamic environment.
- A company in constant development.
- Passionate teams
- remote work in hybrid mode;
- RRSP with the participation of the employer;
- Flexible and comprehensive group insurance program;
- access to telemedicine;
- Cogeco Group Share Purchase Program;
- Unlimited access to the online learning platform (LinkedIn Learning);
- Activities, draws and competitions.