Job Category: Support Team
a wage: Between $23.48 per hour and $29.40 per hour (depending on education and experience)
service: Communications Department
courier: 35 hours per week, possibility to work remotely
Superior: Gabriel C. Poirier
input function: depending on your availability
condition: A specific project until June 30, 2023 with the possibility of renewal
Contest No.: H22-S-39
Your role will consist of writing, producing and distributing several types of communications, which will target the college community as much as future students in regular and continuing education. You will work with the Communications and Continuing Education team to support team projects related to recruitment, web development, and corporate events.
More specifically, the role of the communications technician will consist of:
- Writing, formatting, correcting and distributing promotional documents or institutional, such as blogs or news articles, newsletters, posts on social networks, etc.
- Compile newsletters according to Cégep . standards Segmentation of target audiences according to communication objectives
- Update information on college websitesAccording to the needs and the editorial calendar
- Create and update registration forms
- Participation in organizing events Institutional, in person or remotely
- Participate in the development of new recruitment strategies
- Participation in institutional events and visits to secondary schools (information evenings)
As required, performs any other related duties.
- Hold a University Diploma (DEC) (or equivalent) in an appropriate field of specialization, particularly in Communications, Computer Graphics or Office Automation
- Communication and writing skills
- Fluency in French, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, Outlook, Planner, Teams, etc.)
- Knowledge of CMS WordPress, Mailchimp and Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere)
- Independence and motivation to learn continuously
- Analytical, syntax and rigor capabilities
- Ease of general and personal skills and professional approach
Submit your resume along with a cover letter by August 30, 2022 at 4:00 PM via the form.
The selection tests will focus on French language proficiency and professional skills. Passing the tests is essential, except for the tests for which the employee is pre-qualified.