Employee Experience and Employer Brand (CX-EX)
We would have liked the following lines to be intuitive, but we know that’s not the case. Our mission at Republik is clear: Helping brands change the world. To achieve this, it is essential that we provide an inclusive environment for a diverse team where everyone feels completely free to put their convictions to work, to be listened to and encouraged. We sincerely believe in the power of hiring, hiring, training, compensation and promotion that does not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, religion, skin color, nationality, gender, identity, sexual expression, sexual orientation, physical disabilities, age, language, accent or any other characteristic that makes them unique. We also know that by bringing together people with different identities, experiences and abilities, we come to understand the communities we work with, to be more creative.
Republik is looking for a Bilingual HR Marketing Strategist. Its role will be to understand and create the employee journey on the different touch points of the brand (physical or digital), for companies that take concrete actions for the environment and society. This person will work with clients from different B2B and B2C industries.
Thus, the strategist will be responsible for the various steps of the successful implementation of the employer brand and employee experience project, including diagnostics (user behavior analysis and touchpoint analysis) and strategy (defining customer experience vision and deployment plan) with the goal of creating social capital.
The person will be part of the strategy team and will work under the direction of the Director of Strategy, in close collaboration with the creative and advisory teams. Depending on her experience, she could also be called upon to eventually perform administrative duties.
Well, what is the business there?
Everything must be done! We have the ambition to change the world by creating social capital, no less. More specifically, here is a list of daily tasks to be accomplished:
Understanding the business context of our clients:
- Assessment, analysis and in-depth understanding of customer needs and business context;
- Explore the genesis of our clients’ brands, and absorb any relevant stories or documents to understand.
Conduct research to document employee and employee experiences:
- Perform employee experience audits, analyze their behaviors and emotions and translate them into inspiring insights using Miro and Adobe XD tools;
- Conduct targeted interviews with employees, managers or senior management of our clients and lead collaborative workshops.
Create engaging and memorable employee experiences:
- Defining employee and candidate paths within the framework of the employer’s brand mandate;
- Support the communication strategy of branding projects which may include creating branding platforms and 360 campaigns.
Introduce strategies and inspire the creative team to bring impactful and memorable employee experiences to life:
- Participate in brainstorming sessions in collaboration with the strategy and/or creative team;
- developing strategic offers for our clients;
- Develop and present creative briefs and support the creative process.
Contribute to the continuous improvement of the employee experience and the practice of the employer brand:
- Propose the adoption of new curricula based on global trends and best practices.
What skills are you looking for?
Here is the most comprehensive list we could have prepared. We encourage you to apply even if you believe your profile does not specify all the criteria. Remember that men apply for jobs when they have only 60% of the qualifications required for the job.
- Relevant experience in HR marketing, developing employer brands or value propositions for employees;
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in CX-EX strategy on several communication channels (both internal and external);
- Good familiarity with Design Thinking methodology and CX, EX, Miro and Adobe XD tools;
- Knowledge of key HR processes in companies;
- Excellent communication in French and English, orally and in writing;
- proactive attitude and interest in creative problem solving;
- good time management and respect for deadlines;
- Team spirit and cooperation, a good sense of organization and openness to others;
- The resourcefulness needed to find solutions and overcome challenges, no matter how small;
- Strong interest in employee experience, corporate social responsibility, sustainable development, and emerging technologies;
- A thirst for learning and a marked interest in novelty and new trends.
What are the working conditions?
We know we are far from perfect and for this reason, we work every day to improve. And because actions sometimes speak louder than words, here are some of our benefits initiatives:
- Four weeks of vacation when employed plus two weeks of vacation during the holiday season;
- Possibility to complete your week in four days thanks to Fridays without meetings during the summer period;
- Full insurance coverage after 3 months of employment which includes access to the telemedicine platform and telepsychology;
- Paid sick leave that can be used for your mental health, wellness and/or menstrual needs, no questions asked;
- Flexibility to allow parents to take care of their children and sick leave for family reasons;
- possibility of working remotely and abroad;
- Possibility to take unpaid leave or work part-time;
- $400 dedicated to all your health needs;
- subordinate [email protected] and cultural events.
- Monthly training
- Paid orientation sessions for all employees interested in leadership positions or other promotions;
- An Internal Justice, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee whose members are assigned times each week.
But what sets us apart above all is the people who work at Republik. Because we really care about the people who make up our team, we make sure we do everything to make them happy. Our goal is to provide an environment that fosters personal and professional growth so that each member of the agency can put their beliefs to work.
And because we have so much to offer, we invite you to come and discover it for yourself!
- This is a full time job starting as soon as possible;
- The compensation offered is based on experience;
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.