INTEGRAL AGENCY, Expert in Business Strategies, Positioning, Creating Brand Image(s), Marketing and Digital Strategies.
Founded on the North Shore for over 20 years, we guide business leaders and managers in an approach that combines strategy and creativity that generates tangible results, reputation and value. Our proven method has enabled many companies to exceed their business goals and has earned us over the years more than 30 international awards, recognizing the excellence of our creativity.
We are looking for talent to be part of a bright, experienced and experienced team.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
Managing the Agency’s various projects in close cooperation with the Consulting Director. Support the team in the production and delivery of various assignments. Participate in project follow-up calls with clients and prepare meeting summaries. Ensure proper coordination, development, feeding and follow-up of files with the Consultant and Account Managers. Perform strict quality control of output.
• Rapid planning of US production
• Update and respect deadlines and production schedules for each project
• Accurate follow-up of production stages
• Responding to various customer requests (specific question about an ongoing project, project follow-up requests, corrections, modifications, need for an estimate for a new assignment, etc.)
• Create and monitor production tasks in our project management software (Frontiva)
• Talent management: Issuing purchase orders, assigning talent or external resources to the project, preparing the brief
Planning for internal project meetings
• Estimating project costs, checking quotations and internal and external invoices.
• Follow-up and adherence to the prescribed costs for each file
• Negotiate deadlines and prices with various suppliers
• Follow up actions in order to improve team performance and company profitability
Requirements, skills and qualifications
• Job-appropriate training (communication, project management, marketing, etc.).
• Possess at least three years of relevant work experience in an agency.
• Have a spirit of synthesis and strategic thinking.
• The ability to show creativity.
• Ability in interpersonal relationships (team spirit)
• Ability to manage several projects at the same time.
• Do you have good French (spoken and written)
• We appreciate being part of a very small, dynamic team at the human level;
• Work in the project management system
• Knowledge of the web/digital domain (print an asset)
• Professional attitudes and behavior (teamwork, independence, dynamism, interpersonal skills, sense of initiative, highly developed sense of organization).
Terms and benefits
• Permanent mode
• Open and participatory management method (your opinion is important)
• Summer Program
• Excellent salary (based on experience)
• Flexible or mixed mode, Floating days + vacation on your birthday, Internet allowance, full office closure during construction holidays and between Christmas and New Years
Are you interested in the position?
Hurry to meet you!
“Life makes us meet beautiful people”