As a trainee – web editor, here are your main tasks:
- Constant monitoring of new trends and proposals for article topics to enrich our editorial strategy
- Search, verify and prioritize information
- Writing specialized and educational articles on digital marketing topics for Digitad in line with the editorial line and good practices.
- Contribute to SEO for each content (internal link, metadata, etc.)
- Proofreading and validating content with managers
This experience is an opportunity for you to seize if you have these skills:
- Excellent writing skills
- Master the levers that make up digital marketing (search engine optimization, web advertising, social networking, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO optimized copywriting
The following skills will be an added advantage:
- Previous experience in content writing
- Mastering the WordPress interface
- Want to take an active part in the development of an ambitious project
- You have very good analytical skills as well as a sophisticated synthesis spirit
- You are innovative, creative and proactive
- You have an appetite for the internet, and you are curious about the latest web and social networking trends
- You are organized, meticulous and methodical
Life in Digitad
Evolution and evolution:
Within the Digitad group, we try to build projects around our team members, with one goal: to go the longest way together to support the projects of the teams and companies involved.
In this sense, we have designed a tool: the development plan. The latter makes it possible to visualize the evolution of the role, responsibilities and objectives as well as the remuneration associated with the next three years.
Other advantages that Digitad interns have:
- Paid leave for a week
- One day of volunteering is given annually to do great work
- Summer hours with offices closed on Friday afternoons from April to November
- More than 100 group events annually: potlakes, parties, [email protected]
- 1 Petday per week to bring your pet into the office (or meet a co-worker)
- 1 annual cabin trip
- Access to Digimobile, the group’s racing car
Does the project motivate you and meet your professional and personal aspirations? We want to meet you! Send us your past experiences and let’s start getting to know each other.