report submission to direction CommunicationsThe·to me Communications Coordinator and Social Media Manager Provides significant support to the Communications Department and General Administration to promote Tangente’s activities and values. The incumbent will demonstrate creativity, responsiveness, independence, a great sense of initiative and organization in order to develop several projects and files simultaneously. His tasks will lead him to work collaboratively with different members of the team. Therefore she must be able to adapt to several types of personalities and teamwork in an open space, and be a person driven by the knowledge and interpersonal skills to work in a stimulating and active environment.
- Coordinating and ensuring the improvement of our communication procedures: planning and follow-up with artists, partners, suppliers and collaborators, management of communication meetings with artists, communication channel with ticket office, support for the realization of seasonal revelations, special events, promotion of cultural mediation and philanthropic activities, etc.
- Participate in the creation of ideas for projects and the creation of promotional content
- Manage social media, Google ads, Facebook campaigns, UTMs, etc.
- Analyze the results of communications actions via Data Studio and make recommendations to management
- Development of the editorial calendar
- Participation and coordination of promotional initiatives with our partners
- Search engine optimization management
- Confirm the image of Tangente and its partners on promotional tools
- Be sure to see articles and publications related to our programs
- Stay informed of new digital marketing trends, platform and digital features
- Design, management and analysis of public surveys
- Manage billing and monitor actual telecom budget
- Collect statistics for activity report
- Collecting and designing the press review
- Support the communications department and general administration in all other related tasks
Profile and experience
- Professional or university diploma in communication, project management or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of media and social networks
- Fluency in French and good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Suite, Office and Windows environment
- Understand KPI data
- Team spirit, attention to detail, independence and proactiveness, sense of organization, creativity, creativity, flexibility
- Strong interest in the arts community (an asset)
- Expected start date: As soon as possible
- full time job
- Where to work: ÉDIFICE WILDER – Espace danse, Quartier des glassesles, downtown Montreal, with the possibility of working remotely
- Six weeks vacation (two weeks in the holiday season, four weeks in the summer)
- Retirement plan (2% employee, 2% employer)
- Salary to be discussed, and in relation to the organization’s salary scale
Interested persons are welcome to send the attention of Stefan Labe ([email protected]The following documents are in PDF format:
- cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Excuse meIndicate the job title You are applying for the title of your publication. For any questions, feel free to write to [email protected].
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted upon receipt of documents.