2 different recruitment functions in the team:
- Events and Projects Marketing Consultant (Manage various events and projects for dedicated clients)
- Loyalty Program and Project Marketing Consultant (Loyalty program management and various customized projects)
You are project driven, you are versatile, you love to develop concepts and be the driving force behind many marketing initiatives, we are determined to match! You will have the opportunity to develop in the context of B2C (retail sales) and B2B (distribution). You will be doing multi-channel campaigns. You will also be responsible for organizing and coordinating client events. You will also follow up on leads generated from marketing actions and follow up with the sales team. You will play a role in analyzing the performance of the actions taken and will suggest improvements.
Apply directly via our career website (https://carrieres.deschenes.ca/) or send your application to [email protected]
what are you expecting:
- You will have the opportunity to develop in an action-oriented environment and will have the opportunity to work on projects of your own;
- You will have a general role, where you will touch on many aspects of marketing;
- You will be part of a marketing team in continuous collaboration with various internal departments and external suppliers;
- You will be a key person to develop new measures to grow markets.
- You will actively participate in the development of the strategy to develop objectives and propose and implement innovative solutions to achieve them;
- You will manage and implement marketing actions, events and campaigns (email marketing, promotion and advertising) for target audiences;
- You will perform various actions related to campaigns and other initiatives (project management, development monitoring for dedicated clients and advertising, promotional or operational authorizations);
- You will actively participate in the promotional and visual marketing strategy for retail stores and distribution branches;
- You will write and coordinate the production of marketing materials and promotional tools and you will develop tools for the sales team.
personal file :
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent;
- Have 3 to 5 years of marketing experience, including 2 years in managing marketing projects;
- You have good knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) and you are very comfortable with the office suite;
- She speaks two languages (French and English);
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills;
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills;
- You demonstrate analysis, a good ability to synthesize while demonstrating creativity in solutions.
Jobs that lead to jobs
Like you, we love teamwork. You care about the customer experience, the commitment of the teams, and you have the desire to go beyond yourself and step up now and discover a great opportunity. It might be the missing piece we’re looking for!