As a brand strategist, here are your main tasks:
- Analyze and understand the sectoral, geographic and strategic issues of each client
- Building competitive benchmarks to analyze their brand position
- Create brand strategies for agency key account clients (brand identity redesign strategies, 360 activation strategies to launch products or services, etc.)
- Participate in the practical implementation of the strategies
- Building briefs for creative teams
- Writing editorial texts
Analysis and results:
- Monitor the performance of brand strategies
- Presentation to clients
- Participate in the improvement of existing products and the creation of new Frank products
This experience is an opportunity for you to seize if you have these skills:
- Have experience in defining 360 brand strategy (competitive benchmarks, conceptualizing ad offerings, editorial plans, launch plans on all 360 marketing tools)
- Have experience in project management in terms of planning, customer relations, internal supervision, quality control of outputs and project profitability
- You have a range of different creative projects (online branding campaigns, movies, websites, events…)
- You speak fluent French and English and have excellent communication skills
The following skills will be an added advantage:
- Have you ever worked for a marketing agency?
- You are able to analyze needs, propose solutions in a synthetic, clear and realistic manner and implement a structured approach
- You are digitally addicted, and curious about web and social media trends
- You are strict and have developed analytical skills and a good spirit of synthesis
- Your creativity has no limits!
Life in Digitad
Evolution and evolution:
Within the Digitad group, we try to build projects around our team members, with one goal: to go the longest way together to support the projects of the teams and companies involved.
In this sense, we have designed a tool: the development plan. The latter makes it possible to visualize the evolution of the role, responsibilities and objectives as well as the remuneration associated with the next three years.
Other benefits of Frank employees:
- 3 weeks of paid leave in the first year / 4 weeks in the second year / 5 weeks in the third year and beyond
- Reciprocal offer between the company after 6 months of seniority
- Regular concerts and team buildings
- From 5 to 7 served every Friday in offices (except during the Covid period)
- 2 annual chalet seminars (excluding covid period)
- End of the Year Team Challenge
- A digital ecosystem with the ability to exchange with many experts
- Possibility to become a coach within La Fusée
Digitad in the face of COVID-19:
- No layoffs due to the epidemic
- No reduction in working time related to COVID-19
- 20 new team members hired over the past year
- Professions that are 100% prepared to work remotely with equipment (laptops and monitors available)
- Possibility to go to the office according to health conditions
- [email protected] Outdoors during the summer and virtually on Friday afternoons
Do you want to live the life of an expat in the beautiful city of Montreal? Digitad takes care of your visa so that you, in turn, can taste the magic of Canada!
Does the project motivate you and meet your professional and personal aspirations? We want to meet you! Send us your past experiences and let’s start getting to know each other.