Do you create innovative and effective campaigns? Do you love anything related to communications: social media, print ads, or even 360-degree campaigns? And you do all this with good manners?!
honored! we Marketing position.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Director to join our team. Your mission: to contribute to the success of our clients and to the agency’s creative impact. We are growing and looking for talents who want to grow and have fun with us.
Why the marketing position? Because we built the agency we wanted when we were both clients and employees. A human-level agency with an agile structure and multidisciplinary talents. An agency where talent and fun go hand in hand. If you have the situation, we have the opportunity for you.
- Ensure the development of the technical direction of the projects
- Present and enhance concepts internally and clients
- Participate in strategic planning, production and implementation of mandates
- Collaborate with UX, design, graphic and web developer teams
Main responsibilities :
- Create concepts that meet customer needs and Attitude Marketing’s business strategy
- Create vision and creative direction based on data provided by digital intelligence and consulting teams
- Designing projects and following up on each of them
- Contribute to raising the quality of the creative product as a whole
- Building and maintaining a relationship of trust and cooperation with clients and colleagues
- Participate in group presentations and team presentations with the advisory department
Work requirements :
- Minimum 5 years in digital creation, preferably in an agency (digital copy)
- Mastering FIGMA and Adobe Suite (Digital Version)
- User experience, motion and mobile experience are assets
- Printing experience, video production, an asset
- Excellent organizational ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Standardizing driving quality
- Bilingual speaking and writing, French and English.
We offer you a stimulating and flexible work environment
- Competitive salaries
- Remote work is available in a mixed approach
- Training and personal development
- Summer schedule (June – July – August)
- 3 weeks vacation (+1 on holidays) for everyone hired
- An extra day off on each employment anniversary
- Extended weekends for each public holiday (Friday and Monday holiday)
- Health / family days available to you without a doctor’s note
- Ability to work 4 days/week
- Financial assistance to set up your home office
In Attitude, we take care of our people and the planet by favoring sustainable transportation!
Free electric stations for electric cars in the office, 50% contribution to the public transport permit, spaces for bicycles and showers.
In addition, we offer employees free group training and yoga sessions once a week.
If you realize yourself in our values, if you are looking for that kind of work environment and team spirit, let us know and let’s discuss the rest together.