who are we ?
The Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance is a private, non-profit organization of more than 10,000 companies united within 45 regional, sectoral and affiliated partners. The spokesperson for this entire economic sector since 2016, he represents and brings them together to support and drive industry performance while participating in the development of the destination’s tourism offering and marketing under the Bonjour Québec brand.
The Alliance, as a successful partner for the industry and its businesses, aims to make Quebec a thriving, sustainable and responsible tourism destination on a world-class level.
Do you like projects? Do you like team support and do you have skills in controlling media production and coordinating information? Every day, thanks to your unparalleled interpersonal skills, you will support many published marketing projects with different target audiences, in order to offer Quebec a strong position both nationally and internationally. If you primarily believe that team is strength, you will surely find your place within our dynamic organization.
Be a part of something big and play a major role in supporting Quebec as a global tourist destination!
Ensuring coordination and support in the production of various promotional pieces and respect for irrevocable deadlines in the marketing activities of your team, by bringing dynamism and rigor to you on a daily basis;
Demonstrate resourcefulness in the implementation of ongoing projects, without losing sight of the goals to be delivered;
Desire to provide unwavering support to a successful marketing team.
What will your weeks look like with us:
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the various marketing initiatives, according to established timelines;
- Coordinating the production of digital and print materials, ensuring that work meets applicable standards;
- Validate the delivery of certain parts of the campaign with different stakeholders and relevant partners (eg marketing agencies, regional associations, sectoral associations, aviation partners, etc.);
- Preparing activity reports, participating in reporting and exchanging results with various partners;
- Support the marketing team in monitoring ongoing projects, budgets and accountability efforts;
- Coordinating project progress monitoring and performing content validations
- Provide the required administrative support in accordance with the applicable procedures and policies.
What do we offer you
- Competitive annual salary determined according to the salary scale
- 3 weeks vacation and 2 weeks rest (dates specified by the employer) during the holiday season in addition to 9 regular vacation days per year
- Comprehensive group insurance (medical, dental, vision and salary insurance)
- RRSP with employer contribution up to 3%
This is not all…
- Applicable telework policy: 100% telecommuting, 100% face-to-face or mixed mode
- Employer flexibility regarding work-life balance
- HumAlliance Program, which enhances team cohesion and personal social connections
- Health Business Program (free conferences with various health professionals)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- A structured approach to talent and skill development.
working conditions :
- full-time day job; 37.5 hours/week
- Home Office: Laval
- Starting point: as soon as possible!
What sets you apart:
- Technical DEC in Marketing/Communication or any other related field
- Experience: 2 to less than 3 years in a coordinating position
- Experience in a marketing department and/or with states and/or in a creative agency (an asset)
- Knowledge of digital marketing (an asset)
- Knowledge of Quebec’s tourism offer (an asset)
- Oral and Written French – Excellent
- Oral and Written English – Intermediate
- Access to Office 365 Suite
How to apply?
It’s simple, send your resume along with a cover letter as soon as possible. Only those who have been selected will be contacted. Please note that we support the principle of equal employment.
For more information you can contact us.