a company : NAT office. Austrian Tourism
# forgiveness of God
Help promote holidays in Austria!
The Austrian National Tourism Council is the national organization for the promotion of tourism in Austria. Our tasks include promoting the “Holidays in Austria” brand, innovative marketing in 30 countries as well as providing advice and support to Austrian tourism professionals. In this way, we contribute to strengthening the competitiveness of Austria as a tourist destination.
To strengthen our team in Paris, we are looking for a collaborator
Online, Community Management and Marketing F/M/D
• You can manage our B2C newsletter: development, dispatch, monitoring and reporting.
• You contribute to the updating of our websites www.austria.info/fr and b2b.austria.info/en/.
• You, in collaboration with your colleagues, are responsible for implementing, monitoring and analyzing marketing projects while respecting pre-defined KPIs.
• You are responsible for carrying out media collaboration: space purchasing, production, quality control, reporting, as well as research and development.
• You are responsible for our organic and paid (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn) social media communications.
• You coordinate with external partners and service providers in your area of responsibility.
• You support the team in organizing press communication events between companies and trade in the French market.
• You contribute to writing, translating and proofreading content while ensuring the quality of texts in French.
• You participate in the development of campaign actions for specific topics/objectives in the company’s international working groups.
personal file :
• You have communication/marketing training with experience in digital marketing.
• You have recognized writing skills in French and you have experience in social media and e-marketing.
• Have experience using content databases, Typo3, CMS, FB-Manager and online data analysis.
• Your native language is preferably French, and you have an excellent level of German (C1, frame of reference) – our international language is German.
• You have a team spirit. Curiosity, dynamism, and rigor are personality traits that describe you well.
• You have organizational skills, conceptual skills, and a goal-oriented business philosophy.
• You have a good general knowledge of Austria as a tourist destination or that you are interested in it.
We offer you the opportunity to practice a diversified and stimulating activity in an international and dynamic company, within a team committed to strong cohesion. We are driving digital technology forward, taking responsibility and constantly evolving. We appreciate the possibilities of remote work and modern work tools.
Open Center at 22 rue de Comartin, 75009 Paris
Interested in this activity? We are pleased to receive your application with your cover letter to Carmen Bruce, Head of France Market via email at : [email protected]