LEEROY is a creative and digital agency with 15 years of experience in branding, web and marketing. A true creative lab, our studio brings together talent from all walks of life for a 360-degree experience. Creation, Design, Marketing Planning, Content Strategy, UI-UX, Programming, [email protected]foosball, ping pong…more than an agency, it’s a big family!
Some of our most recent achievements: www.eidosmontreal.com, www.bissonfortin.com, www.nelmar.com, www.athenaclub.com, www.codetrauma.com and www.packwire.com
This is what we are looking for
The ideal candidate is a professional who is exceptionally organized, passionate, curious, detail-oriented, and methodical. Who has the experience to take our projects to the next level; Constantly looking for ways to improve projects under development so that they better meet client needs.
your daily life
Working under the supervision of the Quality Assurance Supervisor:
- Perform functional, integration, regression and smoke tests;
- Isolate and document problems, work with the team to prioritize, resolve and retest once resolved;
- Operating in an agile environment with a focus on high quality deliveries;
- Work closely with developers to conduct effective and accurate testing;
- Be an advocate for quality.
- He has at least 2-3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of developer tools
- Good knowledge of selenium, ghost inspector, others
- Familiar with design tools like Zeppelin and Figma
- Familiar with bug tracking and test management tools like Bugherd, Wrike and Jira
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology including quality assurance process
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to write and implement test plans
- Group insurance and telemedicine service
- Team spirit that can be felt even in the default mode
- Work-life balance, flexible working hours and a summer schedule
- Friendly and comfortable work environment with open plan offices and rooftop terrace
- Paid rest between Christmas and New Years (agency closed)
- Partnership with Bota Bota Spa for daily water circuits
- A social committee that takes care of your desires and more!
All requests will be considered. LEEROY is an equal opportunity employer, particularly for building diverse teams. Inclusion and care are essential components of our human value system. LEEROY is committed to combating all forms of discrimination, in accordance with the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and other laws. The agency is also committed to raising awareness of its teams about stereotypes and combating unconscious bias. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of objective criteria such as education, level of experience and professional skills.