Groupe Sensation mode is looking for its next star. With the arrival of the new e-commerce platform, the Marketing Manager will help take the brand to another level by defining a unique position that matches its cultural relevance.
If you are passionate about all things internet marketing that can help boost conversion rates, like dive into data and get SEO and SEM in your blood, join the best team in the world (we obviously have a bias!). You can shine and do whatever you love.
- Develop a growth marketing strategy that will help the sensation position become a household name across Quebec.
- Work on both digital strategy and campaign implementation.
- Ensure continuous acquisition and user engagement through multiple channels such as search, email, social media, influencers, etc.
- Drive brand growth in partnership with sales, content and technology teams.
- In the spirit of research, develop various comparative tests in order to accelerate the growth of the brand and improve the performance of the platform.
- Use data insights to improve results, by tracking, measuring and analyzing KPIs and innovating from data.
- Be responsible for marketing metrics such as CA, CPC, LTV, and rate of change.
- Manage multiple flows of marketing and growth activities including e-commerce performance, monthly subscriptions and brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other programs
- At least 4 years of experience in e-commerce and marketing intelligence
- Understand search and display network, marketplace, affiliate marketing, ad networks, and comparison shopping
- Working knowledge of CPM, CPA and CPC
- Knowledge of e-commerce and online transaction platforms.
- Be at the forefront of the multi-channel evolution and digital ecosystem
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Find out how the loyalty program works
- Knowledge and/or interest in online shopping
- Interest in fashion, design and culture in general
- Interest in video games
- Salary with additional performance bonuses
- Flexible work schedule to promote work-life balance
- Option to work remotely and in the office
- Insurance group
- Working for a company that cares about the planet, people and wellbeing
- Opportunity to grow