In order to facilitate obtaining a loan to finance the digital transformation of VSE SMEs that do not have sufficient resources, the France Num loan guarantee has been extended until December 31, 2023.
The France Num loan guarantee was launched in December 2020 by the state and the European Commission, and aims to secure loans granted by partner banks to companies in order to finance their digital tools.
Thus, the public investment bank Bpifrance undertakes to guarantee up to 80% of loans between €5,000 and €50,000, over an amortization period of between Two and five years, including a one-year grace period. The cost of the guarantee is 0.70% of the loan amount (for example, for a loan of 10,000 euros, the cost of the guarantee is 70 euros). this loan Without collateral or guarantee on the assets of the Director.
this device Extended to December 31, 2023.
France Num loan guarantee applies to all companies in Less than 50 employeesregardless of their sector of activity, legally and financially established In France for at least 3 years.
Also read France Num: VSEs / SMEs powered by new digital themes
Digital projects and expenses involved
In order to be covered by the guarantee, the loan must be used to improve the business in one of these areas:
- CRM (eg marketing, customer experience, delivery of products and services);
- Business Development (For example: Orientation to new markets from the point of view of geography and/or target customers);
- IT Security (For example: protect the company from computer attacks);
- Product or service innovations use digital technologies or develop new business models, such as a service (such as adding services to products, or even substituting a product for a service);
- supply chain management (eg: modernization of logistics systems);
- Digital skills and training members of the business team or management of the company;
- internal business operations (For example: updating recruitment procedures, etc.).
Thus, this assistance contributes tocat material and equipment and expenses that allow the digital transformation of the company, in Limit 40% of the total project :
- Obtaining software packages, licenses or intellectual property rights;
- Providing services for the digital transformation of the company;
- training in the use of digital technologies;
- Employ new digital skills.
be It does not include the following expenses:
- lease (or lease: lease with option to buy);
- Transactions intended to finance working capital requirements only;
- external growth processes;
- Point loans (repaying the principal at maturity with the payment of interest during the term of the loan);
- Refinance existing medium or long term loans.
An EU COSME (Competitiveness Program for Businesses and Small and Medium Enterprises) simulator allows you to know if you qualify for the France Num loan guarantee.
Read also, the extension of the support plan for companies emerging from the crisis until December 31, 2022
Banks associated with the device
Below is the current list of commercial banks associated with this device:
- Crédit Agricole S.A.;
- note bank
- mutual credit
- Postal Bank
By utilizing Bpifrance’s guarantee, banks retain only 20% of their exposure.