The purpose of the position: Contribute directly to Matina’s e-commerce sales growth by retaining existing customers and converting potential customers through relationship marketing.
Relationship Marketing and E-Commerce Specialist He will fully oversee email marketing and develop loyalty and customer acquisition projects.
Tasks to be completed:
- Recommending, creating and implementing appropriate relationship marketing methods in order to achieve targeted objectives;
- Planning outreach strategy, writing and publishing successful news campaigns with Klaviyo;
- The use of automation and personalization to maximize the relationship between the brand and the customer throughout the lifecycle;
- Develop relationship marketing strategies to reach different types of customers in order to increase sales in different channels: e-commerce and point of sale;
- Mastering and improving database and relational marketing tools;
- Raise issues and recommend improvements and appropriate solutions;
- Obtain continuous customer data through relationship marketing, present it to the team and issue relevant recommendations;
- Monitor performance indicators and adjust tactics accordingly;
- An opportunity to develop and implement an influencer marketing and loyalty program for customer ambassadors and influencers;
- closely involved in e-commerce transformation;
- Be the reference within our influencer marketing team;
What we are looking for:
- Focused on data analysis and results delivery;
- Excellent knowledge of Klaviyo/Drip and Shopify;
- Excellent writing ability. written in French and English;
- knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Understanding of SEO and knowledge of Google Search Console, an asset;
- The ability to create landing pages, an asset;
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies and adapt to change;
- acute sense of customer service;
- At least 1-3 years in a similar role
…but above all: the desire to be directly involved in our growth and our brand image, to act as a consultant to our team, to have an important place in our family, lots of fun and to share with us!
What we offer:
- Great opportunities for advancement.
- 3 weeks vacation upon employment;
- strong corporate culture; Cozy atmosphere, cohesive team, group events;
- Hybrid working formula The majority in telecommuting, being in person in the office when desired + once every two weeks;
- every Friday afternoon;
- Matte at will!
Get started as soon as possible, we can’t wait to meet you!
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.