Do you want to feel useful and be part of a cause that has an impact on society? Are you a person with a work atmosphere, openness to new ideas and the importance of teamwork? Are you looking for a multidisciplinary, stimulating, rewarding and flexible work environment? Does growth in an organization that learns and innovates speak to you? This stand is made for you!
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement innovative marketing communications strategies;
- Design, write, correct, verify, prepare and edit internal and external communication documents;
- sets performance indicators, collects statistical data, evaluates the effectiveness of communication strategies, in order to direct activities and optimize the use of budgets;
- Ensures respect for the brand image and the Tel-jeunes website, LigneParents and the Tel-jeunes Foundation;
- Develops and maintains relationships with suppliers and the media;
- Preparation and coordination of marketing communications projects with various departments and suppliers (content creation, advertising campaigns, charitable communication tools, press conferences, ambassadorial projects, etc.);
- Looks for trends, developments, and best practices to reach target customers and relevant publications.
Profile and experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field, particularly in Communication or Marketing;
- Have more than 5 years of experience, particularly in communications, digital strategy, public relations, content creation or events;
- Proficiency in the Office suite, Adobe, Canva and Google Analytics;
- Excellent writing skills and an excellent command of the French language;
- Knowledge in the field of philanthropy is an asset.
Skills and interpersonal skills
- Learn how to manage several projects simultaneously;
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and independence;
- They have a critical mind and strategic thinking.
- have a strong sense of organization;
- Be flexible and work as a team;
- Permanent full time job
- Modern offices located in Old Montreal
- Hybrid work format (face-to-face and telecommuting)
- Group insurance, RRSP, personal leave, free coffee;
- Hourly rate: to discuss
- Start date: As soon as possible