Wave4growth and Visionary Marketing offer you a course in selling innovations When creating this glossary, Visionary Marketing encountered a major problem: should we write BtoB or B2B? justified Reverse the sales logic, and it is needed. Why is complex selling so important? Because selling has changed and the challenges of complex selling are manifold. This course is also available online on the Cloud Business School website by clicking this link.
Reverse the sales logic: conferences and training courses to sell innovations in B2B
Why is complex selling so important? Because the sale changes?
No, it’s changing and we’ve been telling you that for 10 years. But in reality it is happening now. And what happened is that the stocking seller The actual concept of the B2B or B2C market is at the heart of the marketing approach. A market is the meeting of supply and demand. disappear because they have no added value. The complex sale and the only one that requires sellers, all other forms of sale are passed through the Internet.
In addition, complex selling will increase. When we talk about sales in the newspapers, we talk about B2C. But the reality on the ground is that two-thirds of the economy is made up of intermediate goods and services. Most of the economy is B2B!
Selling innovations in B2B: That deserves a course
Additionally, complex B2B sales are those where the financial stakes are most important, from large global companies to start-ups, including SMEs and ETIs.
The problems associated with the complex sale are manifold. The first difficulty for a seller is to be exposed to buyers who keep bringing him back to a discourse on specifications, while a complex sale requires him to change his discourse and interlocutors.
change of sales pitch
Change the discourse to raise it to the level of issues, professions and strategies.
Change the conversational partner to target decision makers in business functions that allow them to step out of the box and increase sales tenfold.
Additionally, vendors are being ambushed by new digital tools without always seeing where and how to bring more efficiencies than they take their time.
Prospecting for complex sales: can do better
Another problem is prospecting. We can hear it on two levels: winning new customers in new territories or winning new projects with existing customers.
But in both cases, prospecting, already a difficult and daunting task whose failure rates discouraged the most motivated, has only grown more complex to the point of sometimes seeming impossible.
To complete the picture, the Covid has changed the situation, isolating the seller from his interlocutors, sometimes even from his colleagues and even more from his An essential activity as B2B companies lose between 5% and 15% of their customers every year.
About the trainers
Yves Blandiaux has been working in and with large technology groups for almost 30 years in general management and sales management positions at the heart of complex sales.
Today he supports large technology companies and start-ups in order to multiply the clout of their sales.
Yves is the founder and director of Wave4growth.com
Yann Gourvennec has experience in complex sales, design of sales information systems, marketing, In the B2B field, explain your vision, work philosophy, approach to the market, methods and secrets of implementation in websites, brochures, webzines, newsletters, webtv, etc. is a must.the Social selling is the use of social networks for commercial purposes. and ABM.
Yann is the founder and director of Visionary Marketing
A program inspired by our experience selling innovations in B2B
This sales course is a pragmatic program inspired by our 60 years of accumulated experience in the field, with many concrete and practical examples, tips and tricks that you will not find anywhere else.
It is the only program that covers all aspects of complex selling:
- prospecting techniques;
- partnerships & alliance strategies;
- sales methods;
- digital tools;
- social selling;
- Drafting and defending tenders;
- Internationally, above all at the highest level.
In short, we bring you all the tools, methods and techniques to hit the mark in complex sales, whether you are a founder of start-up companies or a manager of SMEs to large corporations.
Sales manager, KAM business account manager, business or marketing developer. If you know complex selling, if you deal with complex selling, this program is for you.
Click on the button below to access all the information and to register yourself or your employees and we will meet you online very quickly.
The course program reverses the sales logic in B2B
Who is this B2B sales training aimed at?
To everyone involved in selling innovations: salespeople, sales managers or marketers, the latter becoming increasingly involved in the business. And in detail:
• The management of sales teams: sales managers, sales managers, sales managers and sales and marketing managers;
• All sales functions: Key Account Managers, Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Salespeople, Salespeople;
• And all B2B marketers who are increasingly active in the commercial field, especially in the context of ABM projects (Definition of ABM (Account Based Marketing): We start from the target accounts that we develop thanks to personalized and customized content) in mixed sales-marketing teams.
By complex sale we understand this form of sale, which is interested in long processes, involving many actors with products and services Innovation ranges from understanding (intuitive or not) buyer behavior to being able to adapt to the environment. The sale takes place there “through the solution », namely by solving customer problems, because solutions are the answers to a problem.
Reverse the program of the B2B sales logic course
This course is divided into 25 sections and about fifty videos with an average duration of 7.5 minutes (15 minutes per section). Each section is assigned an exercise. The course is accompanied by 3 quizzes, including an assessment quiz that allows you to compare the evolution of knowledge acquisition between the beginning and end of the course) and the adaptation of Jeffrey Gitomer’s quiz with new questions of our bill. Passing the final quiz entitles you to a certification that validates the training.
- Introductory explanation 15 minutes (these two videos, totaling 15 minutes, are visible above).
CHAPTER 1 How do you generate leads?
2. Cold calling by phone 15 minutes
3. Cold calling on LinkedIn 15 minutes
4. Possible tactics 15 min
5. The The B2B persona defines who your target buyers are. 15 minutes
6. Return from field 15 minutes
CHAPTER 2 How to build your network
7. The Little Black Book of Networking 15 min
8. Networking Quiz 15 min
9. Enter value 15 minutes
10. Network virtually for 15 minutes
11. The location of the digital 15 minutes
12. Remote appointment booking 15 minutes
CHAPTER 3 How to Master ABM and Inbound Marketing
13. Inbound Marketing 15 min
14. The B2B Marketing Automation makes it possible to automatically control marketing processes on multiple channels and to practice “nurturing”. 15 minutes
15. Account-Based Marketing (ABM) 15 min
16. Content 15 mins
CHAPTER 4 Convergence The merging of marketing and sales departments in B2B companies aims to improve cross-functionality and efficiency
17. Collaboration between sales and marketing 15 min
18. Partnering to Sell Better 15 min
19. ABM and Value Selling 15 mins
20. What if you are an SME? 15 minutes
CHAPTER 5 The irresistible offer
21. New customer or new project? 15 minutes
22. The Victorious Triptych 15 min
23. The persuasive conversation 15 min
24. Building the Irresistible Offer 15 min
25. Argumentation and conclusion 15 min
Course end evaluation 15 min
Contact us and we will answer your questions
It is also possible to organize face-to-face or hybrid training sessions with your sales teams.
- PRESENTIAL: in your premises or in specialized premises chosen for the occasion;
- CONFERENCE: It is possible to involve Yves Blandiaux and Yann Gourvennec in the context of conferences on site or in conference rooms;
- MOOC (ONLINE): can be combined with the above services, or for groups or individuals: book now, this training is available now, at the price of 195 € excl. VAT.
To send us your inquiries or express your training or conference needs, do not hesitate to fill out the form below.