BlueKanGo Canada (BKG Software Canada Inc.), based in Montreal since 2017, is the Canadian subsidiary of BlueKanGo International.
BlueKanGo deploys a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution for business process management, allowing operational, quality, HSE, and CSR data to be collected, accessed, and processed, in real time in the cloud.
BlueKanGo represents more than 3,500 customers for 1.3 million users worldwide (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa).
BlueKanGo Canada’s primary mission is to contribute to companies’ transition to Digital Industry 4.0 and to make organizations more efficient, compliant and accountable.
Associated with BlueKanGo Canada and under the operational management of the Marketing Department, Team Communications and Social Media Manager, Community Manager Canada will be responsible for enhancing BlueKanGo Canada’s impact on social networks.
- Run a social media audit of Canada’s best practices.
- Development of an editorial calendar for social media (with the help of Social Media Manager Group)
- moving social networks;
- participate in the promotion of BlueKanGo Canada events;
- Analyze and track key publishing metrics
- Constantly monitoring new trends in social media and incorporating them into the plan if there is an added value;
- Participate in marketing and sales management meetings
- Studies in progress in the areas of communication, marketing, social media management or similar fields
- interest in knowledge and practice of social networks in general, in particular LinkedIn;
- Experience in creating digital content (mainly social media);
- Knowledge of social media tools (Swello, Hootsuite, Buffer…)
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written). Spanish is an asset.
- Independence and a sense of responsibility
- Ability to work on multiple files at the same time
- Collaboration and team spirit
- Be a full-time registered student at an educational institution recognized by MELS.
- Be a student enrolled in a high school, college, or undergraduate program in the first, second, or third cycle, or in a specific program.
- The intern must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have refugee status by law
- The intern must be legally authorized to work in Canada under the laws and regulations of the province or territory in which they reside, otherwise we cannot guarantee compensation.
- You must select full-time or part-time
- The schedule will be determined
- Face to face and remote work
- Offices located in downtown Montreal
- Salary: $16/hour