Groupe Sélection is a leading international reference company in creating intergenerational living environments. Guided by the well-being of its residents, Groupe Sélection uses its real estate platform as a spearhead to invest in innovative solutions that improve people’s quality of life and create avant-garde multi-generational projects. With its intergenerational vision and unique vertically integrated structure, Groupe Sélection continues its geographic expansion and diversification of its real estate products targeting youth, families and retirees. In addition to achieving impressive growth in recent years, Selection Group has been able to maintain a customer satisfaction rate of 95% year after year thanks to the commitment of nearly 5,000 dedicated employees across Quebec. Selection Group, headquartered in Laval, now has more than 50 apartment complexes in operation, under construction and development in Canada and the United States, and has assets in excess of $5 billion.
The Marketing Coordinator supports operational marketing activities for multi-condominium products (Yimby, Hoop, Waltz), but also for overall plans (Espace Montmorency and District Union). More specifically, he accompanies the publication of advertising campaigns for working complexes, and supervises the community management of the brands entrusted to him. Finally, it supports the development of fame for multi-dwelling brands. He works closely with the digital team, in-house studio, innovation, and external agencies.
- Participate in building operational marketing plans with the Brand Manager and Digital Strategist;
- Development and approval of community management for the Yimby, Hoop and Waltz brands with the support of the Communications Agency.
- Support brand community management (Espace Montmorency, District Union, Molson) and corporate brand social account management;
- Ensure proper management of impact marketing: brief with agency, coordinate with impact contract agency, suggest specific programs according to assigned profiles;
- Manage the production of marketing deliverables for the marketing campaigns of the running complexes (ensure summaries and production of outputs) and be the guarantor of the translated brand image in the outputs;
- Organization of the production of content (photos, videos, texts) on the brands produced and the brand of the company;
- Coordination of customer experience dissemination in apartment complexes;
- Make recommendations on the evolution of the product experience;
- Produce presentations and product sheets to provide the sales team with their knowledge of the products;
- Follow up on marketing and market trends in its sector of activity;
- Issuing reports and recommendations on the scope of its activity;
- Budget management and follow-up of expenditures allocated to it.
basic skills :
- Entrepreneurship and a sense of responsibility;
- creative spirit and desire to come up with new ideas;
- sense of organizing and managing priorities;
- Independence and resourcefulness.
- Adaptability, stress tolerance.
- group spirit;
- Ability to synthesize and make recommendations.
University undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communication, Sales, Public Relations, or equivalent experience;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a marketing team or in a communications agency;
- Proficiency in Windows environment programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Mastery of social media
- Understand digital media and related trends;
- Knowledge of the real estate field (an asset);
- Fluent in French and English.
Why come and work at Selection Group?
- flexible schedule with the possibility of working remotely;
- A comprehensive and flexible group insurance program upon employment;
- A competitive compensation program to which an annual amount of between $1,800 and $3,800 is added (RRSP, Additional Leave and Medicare);
- 3 weeks vacation upon employment;
- Comprehensive EAP extended to the family;
- Attractive referral program between $2000 and $3500;
- Continuing Education Paid 100% by Groupe Sélection;
- many attractive discounts for companies (gym, phone, insurance, etc.);
- years of service recognition program;
- Great working environment directly connected to the Montmorency metro (end of 2022).