Founded over 40 years ago, Solotech is a leading global audiovisual and entertainment technology company with 18 strategic locations in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and China. With an inventory of over 300 renowned manufacturers and partners, Solotech offers services and solutions in audio, video, lighting, rigging, stage design, control and collaboration systems under one roof. The company is world-renowned for its expertise in event solutions and system integration in various markets including music, sports, retail, culture and education. Solotech has more than 1,360 employees spread across its offices in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Nashville, Chicago, Miami, Orlando, Pensacola, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, Saguenay, Halifax, Macau, and Hong Kong.
For more information: www.solotech.com
Solotech recently launched its Media and Entertainment Technology (MET) division, which thrives at the intersection of the physical and virtual worlds, using new media and mixed reality technology to help leaders, brands and artists achieve their audience wherever they are. By combining production services for XR events and virtual esports events with software development, MET strives to be a world-class provider of online experience.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and results-driven Marketing Manager to help develop a brand and build a marketing strategy, infrastructure and team for MET
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications, the candidate will be an experienced marketing communications professional with a proven track record of building high-profile brands and leveraging complex B2B marketing plans on a global scale.
With MET in startup mode, we are looking for someone with a very entrepreneurial mindset, who will lay the foundation for growth in this new business segment.
Your day will look like this:
Short term :
- Building a brand strategy, working alongside business leaders in each industry and marketing agencies to position MET as a premier provider of online experiences
- Building the infrastructure for marketing communications, from the web to social media and branding tools
- Plan to launch a brand activation campaign
- Build a team and network of collaborators, both internally and externally, to ensure optimal marketing operations in each country and location in which MET will operate.
- Build and exploit content strategy and business plan, including case studies, videos, social media, web content, articles, etc.
- Work alongside the PR and Corporate Communications team to create a buzz about the new MET entity
middle of the road:
- Develop growth and digital marketing plans for MET and its business units to support growth, including SEO, SEM, and CRM business plans
- Building and using a dashboard for marketing communications performance indicators and running a continuous improvement action plan
- University (University) degree in Marketing and/or Communications. Master’s degree in Marketing or MBA from an asset
- Language Skills: Bilingual (French and English)
- Very strong communication skills in oral and written English
- A minimum of 7-10 years in a B2B marketing role in a global, high-level technology and/or high-level company
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- A creative mind, with a focus on KPIs and a proven track record of developing impactful (and measurable) strategies and tactics
- High definition, with strong ability to influence in a multifunctional team environment
- Experience working effectively with remote teams
- Dynamic, creative and stimulating
- A growth mindset and desire for continuous improvement
- Proven ability to build effective strategies, tools and processes based on business requirements
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan including telemedicine service
- Company savings plan with the contribution of the employer
- Skills development and advancement opportunities
- Pay the professional dues required for employment
- Professional development support
- A work environment conducive to health and personal well-being
- recognition software
- employee assistance program
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Solotech. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
** In this document, masculine is used in a neutral sense and refers to women as men.