what are you going to do
An important pillar of a marketing growth team that acquires, engages and invests in readers, will drive the company’s revenue goals. In collaboration with the Communications and Information Department, you will initiate, define and implement marketing initiatives in order to achieve growth goals. You will participate in the thinking and will be responsible for publishing as well as analyzing the performance of each initiative. The person we are looking for must therefore be performance, results oriented, goal driven, rigorous, have strong analytical ability, be voluntary, committed and work in close collaboration with the various teams involved.
titled Project manager on monetization teamyou all :
- Manage your entire projects By initiating them, defining stages, meeting business units, co-creating marketing content, setting goals, monitoring the project on a daily basis, using technology marketing coordination tools, performance analysis, and report writing. and improve monetization initiatives.
- the design customer journey and use of marketing techniques To target readers with high monetizing potential and help them advance their commitment to La Presse and its products.
- analyze it Perform advertising campaigns and marketing emails (relational) and the customer journey in order to make recommendations.
- Participate in the implementation of advertising campaigns and implementation of digital marketing initiatives to ensure monetization of readers.
- Measuring digital marketing initiatives To ensure achievement of performance indicators (KPIs) and to improve published campaigns.
- Are you looking for New trends Digital marketing strategies that can have an impact on monetizing readers and adopting best practices including competitive intelligence.
- Building and maintaining trusting relationships with internal teams.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, E-Commerce, Digital Media, Information Technology, or any other related field;
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in coordinating digital marketing projects.
- Be comfortable with performance indicators related to digital marketing;
- be able to take advantage of technology marketing tools;
- Be strict, detail-conscious, and meticulous;
- has a strong sense of responsibility for the projects entrusted to him;
- They have excellent writing skills in French.
- team player, curious, creative and dynamic;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Bilingual (French and English), spoken and written – an asset.
At La Presse, you will be part of a team that cares about your development and interests, and you will be part of the people working to change the traditional media environment by exploring innovative solutions and outdoing themselves daily!
Would you like to work on our products and platforms to contribute to our mission of providing our readers with accurate, diverse and fact-based information, so that they can form a free and informed opinion? Do you think you meet all the criteria (or almost)? We will be glad to consider your request!
*The masculine gender, used in this show for convenience, refers to people of any gender. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected will be pursued.