The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MMFA) Unveils the new composition of its board of directors. The presidency is entrusted to her Me Andre Dufour, who succeeded Pierre Bourget. From now on, the museum will be managed by a 15-member board of directors, including the ex officio general manager, Stephen Aquin.
Council members are:
- Stephen AquinDirector general, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts ;
- Me Andre DufourRegional Managing Partner, Montreal, Borden Ladner Gervais ;
- Me Alex Danglian ChatillonPartner and Co-Chairman of the Financial Products and Services Group, Stickman Elliot ;
- Claire A Chiugeneral manager, Warwick Hotels and Resorts ;
- Sebastian ForeSenior Partner and CEO, blue white redand collective co-founder humanize ;
- Sarri Hornsteina historian, author, and business consultant;
- Yoland JamesCEO, Diversity and Inclusion, Radio Canada ;
- J-Pierre LapointeVice Chairman and Senior Director of Private Wealth Management, Jarislovsky Fraser ;
- Stephanie MarchandVice President of Production Department interactive behavior ;
- Lillian MawrCompany Director;
- Alexander McClainPresident and CEO, alveoli ;
- Alanis Abu Musaweendocumentary film director, director and producer, National Film Council of Canada ;
- Jessica PathéCPA auditor and company manager;
- Peter Raymondconsultant and director of the company;
- Jonathan Tetraultmanaging partner, Sagard Holdings.
Me Andre Dufour © OSA Images
Andre Dufour appointed President of the MMFA
Appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors MMFAAnd the Andre Dufour Business attorney specializing in mergers and acquisitions. He is the regional managing partner of the Canadian company Borden Ladner Gervais (BLG), which will celebrate its bicentennial next year. An art collector (primarily Canadian contemporary art), a member of the Quebec and Canadian Art Acquisition Committee of the MMFA Since 2016 he has been a member of the Board of Trustees of the Fondation du Musée since 2014. Engaged in his community, he is also a member of the Board of Incorporating Mission, an organization that works in Quebec and abroad to promote social inclusion., and the Board of Directors of the Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital Foundation.
“It is a great honor to chair the board of directors Montreal Museum of Fine ArtsAn institution whose mission is close to my heart. I humbly take over from Pierre Bourgy, a man of passion and conviction, whose commitment and exemplary work within the Board of Directors I would like to salute. The composition of the new Board of Directors, which I have the honor to chair, is based on the highest standards of governance. I am convinced that the skills and experience of its members are a driving force for MMFAwhich begins a new chapter in its long history.” Andre Dufourchairman MMFA.