dream job: Flexible schedule, telecommuting, office in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Since 2017, thanks to our great team we can provide the best digital marketing service to our clients. Thanks to the Ursa family, we have been able to make a difference for more than one Hundreds of satisfied customers.
Our team is interested and we are already up to date on digital marketing and performance measurement.
In our vision, we want to keep the company on a human scale. We do not strive to be the most numerous, We want to be the best! We are the specialist team we call upon when we want to make sure of a high quality, professional service.
The schedule is flexible and All your hours are paid. Your goal: customer satisfaction. You can work from where you want, whenever you want! Work conditions and culture favor striving for a balance in reconciling your life and work.
A very quiet Friday afternoon in Ursa. thanks to Flexibility tableMany of our team members finish their work week at lunchtime!
The Work remotely at will It allows you to work from anywhere you want. We also have an office equipped with comfortable workstations and a view of the river in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu where you can come to work at the frequency of your choice. Several of our team members come to the office several times a week to chat with colleagues, eat popcorn and have a cappuccino!
The structure of the company allows for the sharing of ideas and the experimentation of new ways of working. present this position Many opportunities to learn, take responsibility and grow in your career In a company with a family atmosphere.
As a digital marketing strategist, your role will be Design, implementation and measurement Profitable digital marketing strategies for your customers. In short, you will be there to advise them and achieve quantifiable results with your online marketing.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Understand the needs of your customers to suggest the best digital marketing strategy
- Publish digital campaigns according to the needs of your customers
- Implement performance measurement for digital campaigns
- Analyze and improve digital campaigns to make your customers shine
- Ensure close follow-up with each of your clients
- Giving advice accurately and rigorously by making fact-based decisions
It is also expected to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in a similar position
- Training in marketing, communication, information technology or any related field
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- Understand the potential of social media content
- Basic understanding of how search engines (SEO) work
- Understanding performance indicators
- Interest in digital marketing and search for trends
- Fluency in French, both orally and in writing – basic bilingualism
We are also looking for a friendly person who shares our values:
- community spirit
- Ease of communication and courtesy
- Ethics and transparency
- Precision, precision and rigor – we love to work well!
Overview of working conditions:
- Human team and family atmosphere
- Flexible schedule 35 hours/week
- Competitive salaries
- remote work position
- Possibility to work from our office in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu equipped with ergonomic chairs and adjustable desks
- Remote workgroup including MacBook Pro and 28″ monitor
- Unlimited espresso and popcorn in the office
- 3 weeks vacation per year upon departure
- 35 hours per year for personal time or more salary
So, if you think you have what it takes to become a digital marketing strategist with us, submit your resume right away! We can’t wait to read you!