What exactly is GDP?
againstFueling digital marketing, data is more than ever the nerve of the digital war. Highly desirable personal data is facing increasing exploitation, which has prompted EU countries to put in place a legal framework Regulating data usageGeneral Data Protection Regulation.
The Thus the General Data Protection Regulation is European legislation For data protection that any company must respect under the threat of significant financial penalties.
How to be in good standing with GDPR?
Are you about to launch your personal blog, website or e-commerce platform? Among the most important questions that must be answered: How to properly comply with the laws of GDP?
The first thing to know before getting started is online compliance It’s not just about having a cookie banner on your website. Some elements are required such as the opt-out button, the ability to obtain additional information via a banner window, or the customization of cookie preferences. In fact, the extremely stringent requirements of CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) make GDPR compliance an area not easily accessible and the intervention of a professional is quickly essential.
Iubenda is The digital solution that supports you in compliance with the GDPR. The site offers an online service that allows you to ensure that your site complies with the applicable GDPR laws in your country and helps you manage your cookies. Iubenda is also a CMP (Approval Management Platform) certification. Details that should not be overlooked because the CNIL strongly recommends the use of CMP to collect and store proof of consent to cookies.
I discovered Iubenda
Iubenda, the 360-degree solution for GDPR compliance
Iubenda offers you a full suite of solutions designed by a team of lawyers to simplify your site’s compliance with data protection laws. All at very reasonable prices.
- Solve cookies : The respective service allows you to create a fully customizable cookie banner and blocks the installation of cookies before obtaining the consent of the user. The cookie solution also includes a feature to store evidence of the cookie preferences expressed by each visitor to the website.
- consent solution : By using this service, you can obtain approval of your contact forms in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The Iubenda solution integrates well with the data collection modules on the sites and synchronizes with legal documents. In addition, it includes an easy-to-use control panel that allows you to retrieve approvals at any time.
- Terms and Conditions Builder : Outside of the GDPR framework, this service allows you to protect your interests by creating a document containing your custom general terms. Essential for an e-commerce site, Iubenda’s solution allows you to manage even the most complex of single cases.
Advantages of Iubenda Products and Services
Subscribing to Iubenda gives you access to a range of services and benefits that will help you better manage your website or app compliance.
- Experience of a global legal team while providing a suitable software solution.
- Automatic updates: Documents can be modified at any time and updated remotely when legal requirements change.
- Ease of managing different tools: several sites, one control panel.
- Availability of documents in 9 languages, including French.
- Flexible pricing is tailored to your needs.
- Compatibility with Popular Platforms: Plugins for WordPress, Magento, Joomla! and Prestashop to integrate directly into your website.
So feel free to discover the Iubenda offer! And do not forget that by respecting compliance, you reduce or even eliminate the risk of CNIL sanctions and generate trust among users.
I subscribe to Iubenda