SBC has announced the final details of its largest conference and exhibition ever, SBC Barcelona Summit 2022. The event, which features an unparalleled roster of speakers, is scheduled for October. September 20-22 At Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc, it will transform the venue into the hub of the international betting and gaming industry for a week, bringing together experts and key decision-makers in the sector from around the world.
The event will welcome no less than 6000+ delegates 200 exhibitors three hundred fifty speakers and Seven The conference will be held in seven phases and will provide the best networking and event experience for three days.
SBC has divided the exhibition and networking fairs into five main areas:
- Location Sports betting area It will give visitors access to the next generation of sports betting products from companies like Altenar, BetConstruct, Delasport, FSB, Golden Race, Pinnacle, Soft2Bet, Sporting Solutions, Sportingtech, Symplify, Stats Perform and many more.
- Location Casino and iGaming Zone You’ll see companies like Amusnet Interactive, EGT Digital, Endorphina, Evoplay, Relax Gaming, SmartSoft Gaming, and Wazdan. Visitors will get exclusive insights on the latest product launches, platform innovations and game releases.
- Location Payments and Compliance It will host payment service providers, KYC experts, and secure gaming and compliance specialists. Adyen, Aurum Solutions, IDnow, Paysafe, Truelayer, Trustly and other companies will be present.
- Location Marketing, Marketing and Media District It will give voice to operators, marketing service providers, affiliate programs and affiliate networks with exhibitors such as Bet365, Clever Advertising, Ebet, Kaizen Gaming, Mate Affiliates, Melbet, XL Media and many more.
- Location Emerging Technology, Blockchain and Metaverse Zone It will showcase and present the latest technologies and discuss tomorrow’s opportunities. The region will focus on the need to understand the emerging trends in today’s technology world to seize marketing opportunities and build a successful product tomorrow.
In addition to the five main areas, the exhibition will also have a separate area for displaying products. Innovation, technology and startup This area is part of SBC’s overall effort to assist startups with their growth and development plans. In addition, an area will be devoted to the always important topic of occupational health and safety. player protectionWhich features lively discussions and interesting exhibitors to curb problem gambling.
This year’s Barcelona summit is not just about impressive appearances and network connections. The event will host one of the largest groups of speakers. witness At an industry event with stars like Molly Bloom (Entrepreneur and Poker Legend), tea will fall asleep (CEO, DZN), johan Tegerenberg (CEO, Trustly), Jesper Svensson (CEO of the Betsson Group), Paris Smith (CEO, Pinnacle Sports), Sam Saadi (CEO of the LiveScore Group), Kristen Lewis (CEO of Bombay Group), Nils Onkenhout (CEO, Nederlandse Loterij), Jose Duarte (CEO, Betcris), Gabriel Greisbacher (Global Head of Payments and Compliance, Groupe Entain), and Alexander Stephendahl (CEO, Videoslots) among 350 participating executives and professionals.
There will be seven lecture scenes, including one C-level leadership stage and the The landscape of emerging technologies, blockchain, and metaverses. Which will address the latest technological issues and opportunities for the betting and gaming industry. speakers in Sports betting course He will discuss issues, future opportunities and the World Cup in Qatar. Location Casino and iGaming The experts will discuss, among other things, what online casinos can learn from video games and the challenges of creating innovative live casino games.
Payments and Compliance It will host discussions about providing a frictionless experience and the impact of contactless technology on player behaviour. Location Member in Marketing and Media Training She will host talks about affiliate licensing and the future of SEO. Location player protection stadium Discussion will focus on responsible gambling, regulatory updates, affordability controls, and hosting of the live version of Martin Lica“s (Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Games, Entain) “View safe bet“.
Rasmus SojmarkSBC, CEO and Founder, said: “We are very pleased to see that this year’s event is already attracting a crowd of industry professionals. We update the exhibition every day, and more and more industry leaders are confirmed as speakers. The SBC Summit in Barcelona will provide attendees with an unparalleled networking experience Unparalleled and highest quality in-person gatherings the industry has seen to date.”
Along with access to the exhibition, unparalleled conference content, and three full days of networking experiences, the event will include:
- Networking parties and exclusive dinners in the most prestigious venues in Barcelona.
- Five-a-side football tournament for 20 teams SBC Football Championship At the RCDE Stadium, home of FC Espanyol, La Liga.
- Sixth edition of Premios eGaming Jdigital player price – The highest rating of the online gambling industry in Spain
- Molly Barcelona gameAn exclusive poker course for operator executives and other C-level executives.
- Location SBC . Award To celebrate operators, affiliates and suppliers from various sectors of industry at the majestic Palau Nacional.
- Communication breakfast women in games
- Location Sports Betting Hall of Fame Honoring people who have made significant and lasting contributions to the sports betting industry
- Location SBC the first show Premiere competition, which allows startups to showcase their products and business plan to an audience of business leaders and investors.
VIHead to the SBC Summit Barcelona website to book Super Early Bird tickets for €250, saving €245 off the price of the standard full access pass.