As a leader in local media solutions, Métro Média undertook a major digital transformation in 2021, allowing it to reach all Montreal residents more effectively. Our mission, focused more than ever on local and local information, is to inform citizens of what directly affects them, celebrate our culture and diversity, make a show of our communities and finally advance the work of Montreal and its artisans.
Métro Média’s approach is based on respect, teamwork and innovation. Working at Métro Média means developing in an environment where employees are committed and proud to be part of the team and career opportunities within the company are diverse!
To drive digital transformation, Métro Média is looking for Digital Sales Coordinator Who will support the salespeople.
- Ensure engagement with clients once the sale has been completed by the advisor;
- Ensure that advertising materials follow up with clients for web and paper publications;
- Ensuring that the customer agrees with the advertising proofs;
- Completion of contracts and purchase orders in a computer system;
- Coordination and maintenance of updated information in the company’s management system;
- Produce analyzes and sales reports as needed;
- Coordination of work between consultants, managers and production department;
- submitting sales related orders and customer offers;
- Provide support to the sales activities of consultants and management;
- Work closely with the sales team to improve their sales time;
- Participate in developing strategies, suggesting new ideas and identifying opportunities for new initiatives;
- Perform any other related task.
Experience and qualifications:
- DEC or Bachelor’s degree in Management, Digital Media or any other related training;
- Experience in a web-based work environment;
- Good knowledge of software office 365 (whose difference And the Share point);
- Find out the following Adobe (or other photo editing software);
- Knowledge of digital advertising products and formats;
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a keen interest in customer service;
- Fluency in written and spoken French (knowledge of English is an advantage).
- good time management and respect for deadlines;
- Knowing how to manage stress, set priorities and work to tight deadlines;
- sense of planning and organization;
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality control of content posted on the Internet;
- independence, rigor and good judgment;
- spirit of mutual assistance and very good ability to work in a team;
- High personal skills.
Some of our advantages:
- group insurance
- RRSP with Employer Contribution
- Employee and Manager Assistance Program
- flexible hours
- Free parking
- Close to metro station from college