Would you like to work with a motivated team on exciting projects? Do you want to learn new skills and advance your career? Then you may have found the job you were looking for!
Founded over 30 years ago, Capital-Image is an integrated communications agency headquartered in Montreal, with a team of versatile, bilingual professionals. Over the years, the agency has won numerous awards for excellence in public relations. It was also one of the first Montreal agencies to achieve carbon neutral certification. Its operations are also A+ certified, the standard of excellence in professional quality and service for public relations firms in Quebec, as defined by Alliance des Cabinetets de Relations publiques du Québec.
We serve regional and national clients in the following sectors: Consumer, Technology, Health/Pharmaceutical, and Finance. Our team relies on the synergy of traditional and digital communications to advance our clients’ ideas, highlight their products and services and build their reputation. Capital-Image is a partner in Proof Strategies, which has offices in Toronto, Ottawa and Washington.
We offer our professionals many benefits, a monthly peer recognition program, training, mentoring and a friendly atmosphere. The agency offers a mixed working environment with telecommuting four days a week and we meet on Thursdays at our offices in Ville Saint Laurent to collaborate, discuss and contribute to the team spirit.
The consultant will be actively involved in the day-to-day management of the client’s activities. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) which will become permanent after a regular probationary period of three months.
The position includes several tasks and responsibilities, including:
- Design, adapt and implement integrated communication and public relations programs
- Contribute to good management and customer satisfaction (customer relationship, advisory service, proposal, service agreement, schedule, etc.)
- Understand the competitive landscape of customers and provide strategic advice, particularly regarding the characteristics of the Quebec market
- Write documents of all kinds (press releases, key messages, editorial calendars, social media content, etc.)
- Maintain and develop proactive relationships with journalists, bloggers, and traditional and digital content creators
- Conduct proactive media relations
- Coordination of partnerships with content creators and media
- Coordination and follow-up with collaborators/suppliers (translators, photographers, contractors, hotels, graphic designers, etc.)
- Event Organizing
- Cooperation in the administrative management of customer accounts, including budget management (preparation of budgets, follow-up, relations with suppliers, monthly invoicing, etc.)
- Contribute to maintaining a positive work environment focused on collaboration and excellence
- Participate in business development efforts and grow our current mandates
- Ability to process multiple files simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Knowing the Quebec media ecosystem
- Good writing ability
- Knowledge of Google tools (Drive, Docs, etc.) and Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Dynamic, resourceful, motivated, independent and responsible
- Has a great sense of organization and attention to detail
- community spirit
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Basic qualifications
- University degree (Communication, Public Relations, Marketing)
- Two or more years of experience in traditional public relations or digital communications
- Bilingual, spoken and written (French as priority)
- Agency experience is an asset
Those interested in this position should send their CV no later than July 8, 2022 at 5:00 PM to the email address [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in our agency. Note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.
* The masculine is used to lighten the text without compromising the feminine form.