If Cook proves that it is possible to create the best way to eat, we also want to invent the best way to work, innovate, and create great things as a team! To do this, we are looking for a Vice President of Marketing whose role will be critical to achieving the company’s growth goals. Reporting to the President, Judith Fetzer, the Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for developing vision, strategy, operational decisions and implementing innovative and structural projects related to marketing. Backed by a team of committed and ambitious filmmakers who aren’t afraid to think outside the box.
We have been growing very fast in recent years, and based on our successes, we are in the process of being accomplishedImagine what Cook’s future would look like. And to get there, we need you! If you want to take on one of the most exciting challenges of your career, if you are looking for a family that welcomes you as one of its members, if you enjoy creating new things, meet hundreds of new colleagues in a very short time, and progress quickly, we want to meet you!
This position is open for immediate recruitment, with a bunch of benefits that not all of them can be listed here (but in fact, it is written at the end).
In specific terms, here are the main responsibilities you will have:
- developing and advancing Cook’s ambitious marketing strategy through innovative programs and initiatives, allowing the achievement of corporate goals and achieving the company’s strategic plan;
- Building a team structure by focusing on each member’s strengths and ensuring team performance among different areas of expertise: CRM and loyalty, digital performance and acquisitions, branding and content;
- Lead special projects and intervene at a strategic level to support the growth and digital transformation (e-commerce) of Cook it;
- Assume a very visible role within the company in a wide range of customer focused initiatives;
- Identify synergies between internal business lines that enhance customer experience and meet business needs;
- Direct, train and direct his direct reports in order to enhance the performance of this dedicated team;
- Ensure competitive intelligence and stay abreast of new growth and diversification factors in order to proactively inform the Executive Committee and share knowledge with colleagues from other departments;
- Develop and participate in the development of feasibility studies for diversification, acquisition and innovation projects;
- Analyze, develop and implement continuous improvement indicators and metrics based on performance metrics specific to their area of expertise.
- has one main and direct effect about the following marketing trends of the company and the lives of its customers;
- a challenge Your skills at the executive level By developing a strategy adapted to a fast growing company with endless opportunities for innovation;
- Working in a diverse work environment that makes life easier for its customers and for them A direct impact on the evolution of Canadian food culture ;
- Daily contact with a young, dynamic and ambitious management team working on the promotion Develop its employeeswho poses challenges and fundamentally believes that work makes possible self-realization and transcendence;
- take advantage of A work environment with flexible and advanced hours and methodsdeveloped in a transparent manner to promote an environment that allows you to perform at your best;
- a FREE Weekly Cooking Box (The best way to eat, no doubt), great benefits and salary;
- Take advantage of politics 4 weeks vacation upon taking office.
The profile we are looking for:
- Concretely involved in projects for growth and penetration of new markets, particularly in underwriting companies;
- Demonstrates a strong analytical mind that puts data analysis at the center of their strategies, decision-making process, and action plan, while fostering data-driven optimization;
- Through its expertise and innovative ideas, having provided value and growth in new lines of business;
- Demonstrate the ability to set clear, challenging and ambitious goals and design a strategy that inspires teams to mobilize toward growth goals;
- Ability to prioritize and manage large and complex projects, deadlines and tasks within tight deadlines;
- Worked in a sustainable manner and in close collaboration with existing executive teams;
- Demonstrates keen interest and knowledge of the latest e-commerce, digital, and technology trends in the industry;
- have a strong organizational spirit;
- To be recognized as a unified leader, focused on mentoring and coaching;
- Be a brand ambassador.
Requirements and qualifications required
- Hold a university degree in Marketing or any other field considered relevant;
- Has 10 to 15 years of experience, including 5 years in a senior level position;
- Possess 5-10 years of management experience with proven training skills;
- Hold a degree in management or administration (an asset);
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written).
type of employment: Full-time
Work places: Our offices are located at 4220 Griffith, Saint-Laurent, H4T 4L6 as well as at 279 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, H2X 1Y1
Distance working: hybrid
Follow us on instagram: Tweet embed Stay tuned for company news on LinkedIn.