Marketing and Social Media
date by: July 2022
You must have a valid Quebec work permit, driver’s license and Quebec address
We spend a large part of our lives working, so we might as well choose it! At EnviroCompétences, we suggest that you choose more than a job, but a living environment. Favorable working conditions, pleasant offices, summer schedule and, most importantly, golden colleagues – yes, yes, you read this correctly, and nothing less! -.
So if you like small groups of people working side by side looking for your next successful job, we want to meet you!
Role and Responsibilities
1/ Environmental Jobs (50%):
Responsible for EnviroEmplois content: managing job offers, job postings, marketing and communications
Develop a marketing plan to highlight the site EnviroEmplois
Develops various partnerships to maximize the vision of EnviroEmplois
Manages online selling of subscriptions to employers
Providing administrative support to clients
Establishing, maintaining and developing relationships with clients: follow-up via phone, email and mail
Performs strategic monitoring in the media in order to target companies, potential employment centers, etc.
Gathers required information and maintains a database of contacts and customers in CRM
Communicate through targeted campaigns according to the marketing strategy
Responsible for updating communication and marketing tools
Responsible for indexing in search engines EnviroEmplois for SEO
Collaborates in organizing activities such as the virtual job fair and the employer and employee cafe
2/ Marketing and Social Networking (50%):
- Suggests and develops marketing strategies and solutions: advertising, newspapers, etc.
- Write marketing scripts on social networks for EnviroEmplois and EnviroCompétences
- Assists and collaborates with the Communications Manager during events and exhibitions, but also in daily tasks: creating lists, preparing client files, preparing reports, etc.
- Promote training on social media
- Provide support for different activities: eg previous. Guided tours, conferences, conferences, seminars, specific thematic activities, etc.
- Designing, developing, writing and distributing newsletters, advertisements and marketing publications.
- Suggests email contact forms in order to reach customers specifically targeted by CRM
- Develops content calendar and writes communications in collaboration with communications consultant for various products and services for distribution in social media
- Analysis improves business methods based on measurements: Google Analytics, etc.
- Analyzes statistical or other data resulting from implemented e-marketing procedures, recommends adjustments and improvements and issues analytical reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications (interactive media option), digital creation or related experience for compensation.
- Excellent understanding of web approaches, marketing, digital strategies, and new media
- Excellent knowledge of French, impeccable written French, creative and innovative communication style
- Good computer knowledge and fluency: Office suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, etc.
- Excellent writing skills: style, clarity, brevity, timeliness, creativity
- Sense of customer service and team spirit: smiling, meticulous, showing cooperation, decency, ease of communication with people
- Be diligent to follow
- Autonomy and initiative
- Be organized, organized and have a good sense of priorities
- Respond to change with openness and flexibility
- Start date: July 2022
- Salary to be discussed + benefits
- A full-time job, 37 hours a week, located on the island of Montreal
- Telecommuting two days a week after the three-month probationary period
You can also take advantage
- insurance group
- Sales bonus plan
- Summer schedule: Friday off
- Mobile days and diseases