Digital Communications Assistant
Terms: full-time, for one year (renewable)
Salary: According to the applicable salary scale
Start date: As soon as possible
Region: Montreal – Plateau Mont-Royal
Under supervision and in close collaboration with the Communications Manager, the incumbent is involved in the design and implementation of the company’s digital communications strategy, and in the animation of the various digital communication channels (websites, social networks, newsletters, etc.).
More specifically, the incumbent will:
- Actively participate in the development of a creative and relevant digital communication strategy for all divisions of the Short Scale Publishing Group in order to improve its reputation on the web.
- In line with the strategy, create posting calendars for the various digital communication channels.
- Ensure the management of the Group’s various digital platforms, including its social networks:
- Write posts and animate different social networks, notably Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, and strategize to establish a home presence on new platforms, including TikTok.
- Create relevant and engaging content (videos, streaksand interviews with creators and thematic choices).
- Coordinate the creation of visuals in collaboration with the graphic designer and in accordance with the brand image of the house.
- Write newsletters and articles on the Internet.
- Support the Communications Manager in creating targeted advertising campaigns on the Internet.
- Develop dashboards and participate in the analysis of performance reports from different platforms.
- Ensure active monitoring (trends and good practices) on various platforms.
- College or university education, or related experience, in digital communications (strategy and animation for social networks, community management, digital marketing);
- Excellent writing skills and knowledge of web writing practices;
- Good knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram (including Business Manager), TikTok), WordPress and Mailchimp;
- dynamism, rigor, creativity and team spirit;
- Knowledge of the book industry and the passion of the cultural community in Quebec, assets!
- Participation in the fame of an emblematic brand in Quebec;
- Working with a passionate and dynamic team, in a creative and stimulating environment;
- Flexibility in schedules.
- Modern and bright offices located just a few steps from Mont-Royal metro station.
- Great prices on great books;
- Ice cream breaks during summer!
Submit a cover letter and CV via the form, by June 26, 2022. This is a new position within our company. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in our Short Size Publication Kit!