Content and Social Media Manager
Workplace : We are open to requests from all over Quebec because we offer our employees a very flexible remote work policy.
input function : As soon as possible.
Under the supervision of the Director of Communications and in close collaboration with the Digital Strategy Consultant, the Director of Content and Social Media is involved in the development and implementation of communication strategies on various digital platforms in order to contribute to the impact of Opération Enfant Soleil.
- Planning and development of a global content calendar for various digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube);
- Develop, write and publish high-quality content that respects the tone and brand image of Opération Enfant Soleil and ensures its consistency on social media;
- Create various graphic elements to accompany publications or coordinate the production of visuals developed by other team members;
- Ensure the management, movement and control of the various communities on a daily basis;
- Play an advisory role in social media strategy and actively participate in communication strategy and content creation for all Opération Enfant Soleil accounts;
- Collaborate with external vendors and partners to support the dissemination of social media campaigns;
- Update site content via WordPress and ensure SEO optimization;
- Participate in the evaluation of communication actions (analysis and measurement of audience and traffic), on all platforms;
- Conduct strategic and competitive intelligence on the web and social media in the philanthropic sector;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in digital marketing and social media as well as new technologies;
- Assist the team in creating various communication tools;
- Participation in content creation projects with freelancers, influencers and/or agencies (participation in preparatory meetings, content structuring and integration on different platforms);
- Support the communications team in all other related tasks.
- Relevant training in marketing, communications, multimedia or other related fields;
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in social media management, content creation and community animation;
- Demonstrable experience on existing and emerging social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, etc.) as well as various social media account management tools like Hootsuite, Emplifi, Juicer, etc. in an institutional or institutional context;
- Experience in creating advertising campaigns on social media on major platforms as well as in the Google environment (AdWords, Analytics, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of graphic design tools like Canva and Slideshow is an asset;
- Experience updating sites via CMS (familiarity with WordPress is an asset);
- Excellent skills in writing engaging content, ability to clearly define and write the goal of the letter;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French (English – assets)
- Sense of initiative, independence, resourcefulness, creativity, curiosity, judgment and attention to detail;
- Ability to organize work, manage priorities and lead several projects at the same time and on tight deadlines;
- Good ability to analyze and synthesize;
- Excellent mastery of social media and the intricacies of different platforms;
- Self-training and keeping abreast of changes in the graphic parameters of various social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
We offer you
- Permanent position – 35 hours per week
- Hybrid remote work
- 4 weeks vacation
- Office closed on birthdays and paid holidays
- 6 sick leave
- 2 days personal leave
- group insurance
- RRSP with employer contribution
- employee assistance program
- Warm and cooperative working atmosphere
- Balance life with work
- The compensation plan is designed with respect for equity in wages
- Social activities organized by the Comité du Bonheur au travail
We are open to requests from all over Quebec because we offer our employees a very flexible remote work policy. Some travel is expected in the office located in Quebec City or while filming in different areas of Quebec.
Send your request to the following email address: [email protected]
The Opération Enfant Soleil implements equal access to the Employment Program and invites women, visible minorities, indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply. The masculine is used to brighten the text. Only selected candidates will be contacted