Does managing digital platforms hold any secrets for you? Are you recognized for your dynamism, professionalism and rigor and want to be in touch with important internal and external stakeholders to plan and execute all forms of content, production and digital campaigns? Do you feel challenged by the nonprofit community and want to invest your time in the service of an important mission in a creative and ever-evolving international context? You are the one we are looking for!
Enterprise one drop Looking for a Digital Communications Consultant to support the Director of Corporate Communications and occupies an important position in the Corporate Communications Center. You will oversee the development, development, supply, optimization and measurement of activities on various digital platforms and act as a reference for effective use of the web and social media (website, intranet, digital display, social media, newsletters, etc.). You will collaborate in developing different strategies and content to increase the impact of the organization and support different teams in promoting their activities.
Why did you choose us?
Enterprise one drop is an ambitious and dynamic non-profit organization created in 2007 by Guy Laliberte, founder of Cirque du Soleil, that works to ensure that everyone has access to water, today and forever.
Such an ambitious task requires extraordinary measures by exceptional people. The path leads us into unknown and inspiring territories, our people strive to turn the challenges they face into opportunities. Are you one of these leaders? Does your energy, passion, and determination motivate and inspire those around you? Join our team of exceptional people!
- Under the direction of the Director of Corporate Communications and Brand Communication, see the production and publication of the organization’s annual communications plan on digital platforms
- Coordinating all phases of digital project management, from developing schedules, to summaries and production control with various internal collaborators and external service providers, to publishing outputs
- Ensure compliance with graphic and language standards, objectives, budgets, approvals and deadlines associated with digital projects
- In collaboration with an external agency, design, produce and validate editorial, graphic and video content for social media campaigns and oversee community management
- Manage the monthly and sporadic newsletter calendar and ensure that they are designed, written, integrated, tested and distributed
- In cooperation with an external agency, manage the improvement of the site and ensure its updates, integrity of content and good references;
- Managing the production of the digital version of the organization’s annual impact report
- Develop digital performance indicators, analyze performance, provide strategic and technical recommendations, and ensure their implementation
- Online monitoring and identification of potential opportunities and reputation issues on digital media
- Identify key digital trends and best practices, develop innovative strategies and test their implementation
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar position, preferably within an advertising agency or marketing communications team
- Experience or strong interest in working with organizations with a social mission
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or any related field
- Proficiency in IT, social media and content management system
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe suite (assets)
- Knowledge of web access standards and digital writing principles
- Writing skills well above average in French and English
- Impeccable grammar and creativity
- Very good mastery of advanced functions of the Windows environment and the MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We are looking for a friendly person who shares our values
- Professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Rigor, independence and accuracy
- The ability to effectively manage priorities and several files at the same time
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a constantly changing environment
- Proactive and flexible attitude, leadership and initiative
- Attention to the quality of customer service and the skill of interpersonal relationships with various stakeholders
At ONE DROP, we take care of our employees.
- Flexible work schedule arrangement and the possibility of working remotely
- Group Insurance Plan (Medication, Medicare, Vision, Dental, Travel, Disability, Life)
- RRSP group after 6 months in office
- Dialogue telemedicine platform provides access to health professionals online
- Employee assistance program (access to confidential counseling services)
- Activities of the social and collective committee
- summer program
- No travel required for this position
- Opus card, protected bike parking and other benefits are available
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter via the form.
Thank you to all applicants, only selected applicants will be contacted