Did you know that attracting a new customer will be five times more expensive than keeping an already loyal customer?
According to a recent study, pampering a loyal customer is more profitable than going after new customers.
So the key is the loyalty program! Quite simply, it is Customer Reward based on their purchasing behaviour. It’s fast for your customers, they just need to provide proof of purchase and wait for their reward. On the other hand, it represents a lot of work for you. Once you receive it, you have to complete a whole set of steps in order to be able to distribute said reward.
Despite hard work, know that a loyalty program It allows you to collect valuable information about your customers. You will be able to improve your marketing strategy, understand the purchasing behavior of your customers … the field of possibilities is open to you.
Find out how Automate your loyalty program document processing Through optical character recognition. Faster and easier, follow the explanations and go!
How does the loyalty program work?
No matter what form your loyalty program takes, there will always be four common steps presented to you below.
- Your customer buys a product that is part of the campaign and sends it to you as agreed in the terms.
- Once you receive it, the sales receipt or receipt must be read and the information extracted and verified. This step is called Receipt Verification.
- Then, you use this data to update your database: your email address and all important information.
- You are now able to set and award the bonus to the customer.
Manually, this is untenable. Having to manually manage all receipts and proof of purchase for a campaign is a thorn in your side. Can you imagine how much work is required Manually check all receipts And see if the campaign requirements have been met?
You can’t keep up with a competitive pace if you have a few hundred or thousands of receipts to process. Once you offer a reward (points, a free purchased product, etc.), your customers quickly expect it. So you owe them quick service.
What can an automated loyalty program do for you
Although a loyalty program is attractive to your customers, it is also attractive to you, if not more so. Yes, you will have the contact details of your customers but you can have more. Let’s look at these examples.
- basket analysis It allows you to make logical associations and connections between the various purchases of individuals. What products are usually bought alongside yours? You can, for example, combine promotions with other brands.
- Character creation It comes from the analysis of receipts and receipts. This analysis is a solid foundation for improving your marketing strategies based on what you have learned from your customer.
- geography analysis Purchase prices and locations provide the ability to link purchasing behavior to geographical locations. If a product is more expensive in one place or cheaper in another, it may affect the sale of your products.
To intelligently generate these three marketing analytics, use a technology solution to automatically process receipts and receipts associated with your loyalty campaign. By automatically categorizing and categorizing geographic information and pricing information, you will be able to exploit this information more easily.
Discover The difference between manual processing and automated processingchoose automation.
Manual operation or automatic scanning of receipts
An obstacle to all businesses, the Manual receipt processing It presents a whole set of challenges and challenges for you. This table below represents 3 major disadvantages of manual processing and their recipient counterparts through the automatic processing of receipts and vouchers.
|Manual receipt processing||Automatic scanning of receipts|
Manually validating and extracting information from receipts is time consuming.
Thanks to OCR, the automated solution scans, reads and extracts all pre-set information in 3 to 5 seconds.
Each receipt that is manually processed costs you a significant amount of money. In fact, it’s time for your teams to not devote themselves to value-added tasks.
|70% cost reduction
Processing receipts using software is much less expensive. The software frees your employees from repetitive tasks and allows them to focus on the tasks that have the highest value and most important to your business.
Eye strain, distraction, and fatigue for your teams are factors that favor data entry errors.
The scanning software extracts and processes data with an accuracy of more than 95%.
merge Automated receipt processing solution So it allows you to gain efficiency, reduce costs and also provide a more reliable service. Now that you know about some of the main benefits, learn how they work step by step.
Simple process: 4 steps and you’re done
Based on OCR, the automation of files Receipt processing Fast and accurate. Optical character recognition is a technology that converts text from any medium into digital text.
You simply need to use a device that supports OCR features to scan the document to be processed. To do this, you can, for example, use your smartphone.
- Send the receipt to OCR: Your customer makes the purchase. To receive the reward, a receipt must be handed to you. He uses his smartphone and your brand app and scans the receipt.
- Once the application is received, all production lines and other information are extracted in 3 to 5 seconds with an accuracy rate of over 90%.
- The program performs a comprehensive examination. Of the products purchased by the customer, which ones are part of the promotion? Is the purchase date within the campaign deadlines? Is the receipt provided a true copy or has it been altered? Below are all the checks that the program can perform.
- Is everything in order? Information is extracted correctly, purchases comply with the rules of the campaign. The program is ready to pay the bonus after validation by a member of your team.
In a minute, here’s a video explaining these steps in a clearer way.
Automate the receipt processing process Because your loyalty program gives you the opportunity to gain speed and save time and money. All in all, you gain efficiency and free your teams from a redundant task that can be automated.
Search for Efficient OCR Software Provider Adapt to financial documents and start this digital transformation.