More than 1,000 Mondo employees work in more than 77 locations across Quebec. It is also the largest retail chain of pet products in the province. Since 1938, we have been providing products, services and advice for the welfare and health of animals, all with a personalized approach. Thanks to our rigorous and continuous in-house training, each employee develops an in-depth knowledge of the products offered in the stores.
Do you want to develop into a constantly growing and evolving company? The digital graphic designer He reports to the Head of Creation and Studio and works closely with the e-commerce, digital marketing and content marketing teams. The main responsibility of the job is to ensure graphic development of newsletter visuals and website in accordance with Mondo’s brand strategy.
Your mission in Mundo
- Contribute to the development of Mondo newsletters and the improvement of the user and user experience;
- Ability to produce graphic copies on the web and on print media as needed;
- Manage orders and produce creations within established deadlines;
- Apply Mondou’s visual identity to various digital interfaces (newsletter, e-commerce website and social networks, etc.) according to best practices;
- Create digital designs that respond to various different devices and browsers as needed;
- Ensure graphic quality of deliverables with technical accuracy and attention to detail;
- Apply current fee standards specifically to digital media;
- Participate in the continuous development of the site by suggesting improvements (ergonomics, navigation mode, tree structure);
- merging of visual elements (CMS);
- Crop and edit some product and mood images as needed;
- Suggest different graphic concepts for content creation in the test environment;
- Collaborate on any project or other related activity, as needed;
- results management
- Perform other related duties.
- Great sense of organization and attention to detail;
- excellent autonomy and self-planning;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong creativity.
Experience and training
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience as a web designer;
- Bachelor’s degree or DEC in Graphic Design or related studies;
- Agency work experience – advertising and marketing (important assets).
- Proficiency in Adobe suite (required);
- Experience working with a CMS (required);
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS (required);
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud environment (an asset);
- Understand the creative process.
- bilingual (French-English);
- Knowledge of user experience (UX) (important asset).
To be happy in Mondou, you:
- I love meeting people and making connections;
- Keep in mind that honesty and trustworthiness is the foundation of all good relationships;
- Passionate about animals.
- Collaborate with your team and help create a unique atmosphere;
- You have the desire to constantly develop your skills and enjoy development in an ever-changing environment.
* In this document, the masculine is used for the sole purpose of simplifying the text.