Located in the heart of Montreal, Maison Théâtre presents theatrical works for children and young people and enhances their recognition and influence in Quebec as well as in other regions. It provides healthy and ideal working conditions for artists, craftsmen and workers. The union of 30 companies, constitutes a national artistic crossroads that mainly contributes to the development of theater for young audiences.
La Maison Théâtre wishes to nurture and share these values so dear to it: vitality, commitment, collaboration, openness and benevolence. With this in mind, she is looking forward to the position of Assistant Director of Marketing. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Customer Experience and Partnerships, and in collaboration with the Communications and Customer Service team, the Marketing Executive Assistant is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and venue promotion tools at Maison Théâtre. With the aim of maintaining and developing two specific customers of the organization (family and school), its business and collaboration promote optimal use of marketing and digital communication tools.
In order to reflect pluralism in Quebec society, Maison Théâtre adheres to an approach aimed at diversity, equity and inclusion in its policies, practices, programs, teams, and management of its board of directors.
- Implementing procedures for implementing the marketing/communication strategy, then measuring and analyzing performance.
- Ensure the production, programming and dispatch of newsletters.
- Participate in the analysis of customer data and the search for business opportunities related to the organization’s marketing objectives.
- Update the organization’s website as well as various social media platforms and compile various statistics
- Coordinating the design, production and distribution of all communication tools as well as advertising.
- Production of intercom materials.
Required Profile and Required Qualifications
- University Diploma in Marketing, or other related training, and you have work experience in a similar position.
- Be interested in the areas of digital marketing (online advertising, search engine optimization, search engine marketing), correlational marketing, customer data analysis and social media.
- Good knowledge of the following tools:
- Office suite: Word, Excel
- Email Marketing Tools: Emailer, MailChimp and HTML
- Google Suite: Analytics, Ads, My Business
- Social Networks: Meta Business Suite (Facebook, Instagram)
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Directing results, speed of implementation and a sense of responsibility.
- Learn how to manage multiple files at the same time and respect deadlines.
- Experience in performing arts organizations and graphic design skills (assets).
- Start date: end of June 2022
- Part time job 17.5 hours per week
- Salary: $20/hour
- Telecommuting policy (at least one day in the office per week)
To apply, please send your CV via email No later than Sunday 19 June 2022 at the address: [email protected]along with a letter of interest.
We encourage you to tell us, on a voluntary basis, if you are a member of an indigenous community, a visible ethnic/minority group or a person with a disability or disability.
If you have questions about accessibility or require accommodations at any point during the selection and placement process, please let us know.
Note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.