We are looking for a Digital Platforms Manager For the entire entertainment sector of Groupe CH (evenko, Osheaga, Ile Sonic, Francos de Montréal, Festival International de Jazz, Lasso, Montréal en Lumières, etc.).
Responsible for overseeing the digital development roadmap and promotion of CH Group’s showcase events and festivals, contributing through his role to sales support and ensuring continuous improvement of the customer experience. Supported by a team of 4 people to deliver an unforgettable and unique interactive experience.
You will be recognized for
In general he/she:
- In collaboration with the Marketing Strategy, CRM and Ticketing teams, recommend digital strategies (website, mobile app) to support our events and festivals:
- Plans the digital experience and coordinates event rollout and programming to support advertising, pre-sales, and ticketing/traffic
- Set event experience before event / event / pst
- Ensures campaigns and functionality are tracked, and identifies key success factors (KPI’s) in collaboration with fellow marketing and digitalists.
- Coordinate production of performance reports in collaboration with the data analysis/CRM team.
- Produces SEO recommendations, oversees their implementation and works alongside digital marketing colleagues for search engine marketing strategy.
- Provides recommendations and support plan to support less efficient ticket/traffic sales.
- Oversees the development of the experience on mobile sites and applications (road map)
- Analyzes, measures and recommends improvements and new features to eliminate friction in the customer journey and improve conversion
- Identifies needs with his business partners, analyzes impact, costs and schedule
- Oversees required UX/UI experience
- Coordination of requests with the development team
- If necessary, he collaborates in placing shows, events and programs of our various venues and festivals in an online CMS.
We want to meet you if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media Communication, DESS in E-Commerce or any related experience.
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing or e-commerce
- Experience in team management and good leadership
- Define the roadmap and manage the backlog
- Experience in various digital platforms and content management systems.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager
- Mastering SEO Best Practices
- positive leadership and unified mood; Ease of working in a team
- Excellent sense of organization and a sense of priority
- Proactive and adaptive to change
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, an asset
- Experience in the entertainment industry, an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] By typing the job title in the email subject.
We celebrate diversity
At Groupe CH, we encourage an inclusive culture aimed at hiring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion within our community.
We offer an inclusive workplace where employees can stand out and use their uniqueness and talents to innovate and reach their full potential.
All applications will be considered, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
* The use of the masculine for the sole purpose of lightening the text.