As part of the “Digital Skills for Youth” programme, coordinated by Communatique, Elo is looking for an intern in Marketing Content Management (Creating Leads).
who are we
Elo offers a virtual mentoring platform for businesses, organizations and associations. Provides an accessible and easy-to-use experience for participants and mentoring program administrators.
Our mission is to democratize the practice of mentoring to make professionals from all walks of life more fulfilling in their work. Elo is a growing startup where you will have the opportunity to be in charge of true mandates and thrive. Come and work with us! 😉
Elo is looking for an intern for the position of Digital Marketing Consultant for 6 months. Your role will be to contribute to the acquisition of new customers by improving our digital presence. You will work closely with management and digital marketing experts to implement your lead acquisition strategy inbound and outbound.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and activating social media;
- Production of acquisition content (generation of leads) for the Elo website (articles, guides, newsletters, videos, etc.);
- Optimizing website content (articles and directories) based on SEO best practices;
- managing automated marketing campaigns on LinkedIn;
- Monitor and analyze our business performance data (sharing, transferring);
- Integrate content into our content management system (WordPress);
- Managing paid campaigns on social media and Google ads;
- Participate in the development of content and schedule strategies;
Skills and Requirements Required
- Undergraduate education in Marketing, Communication or equivalent;
- High written and verbal communication skills, in French and English (bilingual);
- the ability to create web content (written, video, visual);
- Basic knowledge of web writing and SEO;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Facebook, Linkedin;
- Independence, curiosity, strong sense of organization of work, ability to manage priorities;
- ease of adaptation and good tolerance for change;
- Enjoy working in a young and dynamic team.
- I love to have fun at work!
Be between 15 and 30 years old at the start of the training;
Have completed post-secondary studies (DEC, Bacc, etc.);
You have the legal right to work in Canada;
Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada;
Not receiving employment insurance benefits during the training period.
Consider yourself unemployed, i.e. unemployed, employed without your level of education, or working part-time.
Have not completed a previous internship under the Youth Digital Skills Program
- Position: 5 days a week, 35 hours a week:
- Duration: 6 months
- Workplace: Remote and co-working space
- Hourly rate: $20/hour;
- dynamic work environment
- Start date: between April 19 and May 1, 2022
Please send your request to Lyne Maurier, General Manager at Elo: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected will be pursued.
Elo is committed to providing a fair and inclusive recruitment process that enables full appreciation of diverse backgrounds and profiles. From this perspective, we encourage applications from immigrants, people experiencing racism, and people of all races.
This job offer is no longer available.