Want to improve your LinkedIn marketing strategy in 2022? The social network has added three new courses to its LinkedIn Marketing Labs Training Center. In the program: All the essential elements of an enhanced LinkedIn presence and the various tools and resources dedicated to advertising …
LinkedIn in B2B Marketing
For LinkedIn, France is the sixth market in the world and second in Europe in terms of the number of users. While the social network had 2 million members when it opened in France in 2011, it had 22 million in May 2021. The number of monthly active users there is also estimated at 10.7 million. (Source: Digimind)
In other words, it is one of the primary platforms for:
- improve brand awareness;
- develop your network;
- Increase leads and conversions;
- Income increase.
With the constant emergence of new social networks, LinkedIn is often an underused platform. However, it can be a powerful addition to your marketing strategy.
In fact, the advantages of using LinkedIn in B2B marketing are numerous, in particular:
- With more than two LinkedIn professionals signing up every second, companies have the opportunity to build a high-quality network on LinkedIn with a growing number of valuable contacts;
- Many of LinkedIn’s features allow you to position yourself as a leader in a specific area;
- LinkedIn is ideal in the context of social CRM: it allows you to get a better view of prospects, customers and other contacts;
- LinkedIn deals with individuals more than companies. As such, it’s a great tool to help you make meaningful connections with others in your industry, as well as potential clients or job candidates;
- When you maintain an active LinkedIn profile, you build your position as a thought leader in your industry. Over time, your followers will see that you are the right person when they want to know more about your area of expertise.
LinkedIn Marketing Labs: Courses for Marketers
To better master this platform, the Linkedin Marketing Labs initiative first launched in January 2021. This offers five courses to help marketers better understand the tools and options available for a better LinkedIn marketing strategy.
Specifically, LinkedIn just added three additional courses.
- Building an organic presence with LinkedIn Pages (20 minutes): Create and maintain an active LinkedIn Page to develop your unique brand voice.
- Develop a comprehensive content marketing strategy (30 minutes): Discover the balance between free and paid content to guide your audience through the customer journey.
- LinkedIn Creative Design (10 minutes): Create visually appealing designs that inspire LinkedIn members to engage with your content.
Each course offers:
- Comprehensive overview of each element and additional context on the different ways you can use LinkedIn tools;
- Knowledge Check tests, with a series of multiple-choice answers based on the previous section.
At the end of each section, you receive notification of your progress, as well as pointers to the next course in your learning path. Once you have completed all the elements of each course, you will receive a digital certificate to download in PDF format or, better yet, to display in your profile.
Showcase your expertise on LinkedIn
These free courses are offered through SkillJar, but you can sign in with your LinkedIn credentials.
If you’re looking to stay on top of the social network, and improve your engagement and performance on LinkedIn, it’s worth pursuing the courses because even if you already know a lot of the information provided, there are still some key points. change over time.
If you need more training in this area, take a look at our Online Marketing Training with Social Media Strategy Component.
Source: Social Media Today