For 50 years, sports experts have proudly contributed to the promotion of physical activity by partnering with numerous organizations, professional teams, athletes, coaches and sporting event organizers, as well as offering a wide range of athletic apparel, footwear and equipment from Well-known, exclusive, affordable brands to its customers. The company is also the outside partner for local residents through the Atmosphere banner, which offers adventure enthusiasts products perfectly suited to their needs and activities.
Currently, Sports Connoisseurs Banners and Atmosphere Banners have more than 100 stores across the county. These stores provide a dynamic environment, where every member of the staff shows an interest in catering to the needs of active families as well as the aspirations of sports and outdoor enthusiasts.
Reporting to Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaigns, Digital Marketing Coordinator will be called upon to play a key role in creating and marketing digital conversion campaigns. In a highly developed context, the main task of the Coordinator will be to produce the necessary content for the marketing of sports experts and atmospheric league events on digital platforms (paid and organic media).
- Coordinates creation and production of omnichannel content for campaigns under his responsibility (paid media, social media, ecom, TV store) – writing briefs and productions with internal and external partners, checking accuracy of fee and drafting standards, respecting deadlines, on time delivery;
- Participates in the development of the content production schedule and ensures strict control of it;
- keeps track of internal and external approvals for all content under its responsibility;
- Ensures delivery of content to various media partners as well as their integration into organic platforms;
- quality control of content posted on the Internet;
- Coordination of the internal presentation document for campaigns;
- performance monitoring and analysis;
- Undergraduate university degree in Marketing or Communications;
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in marketing campaign production and digital media management;
- Marketing agency experience (an asset);
- Understanding and interest in digital marketing channels;
- Great interest and knowledge of sports, as well as physical and outdoor activities here.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programs (Word, Excel);
- High writing ability.
- bilingualism (verbal and written);
- Retail knowledge (an asset);
- Knowledge of the world of sports, fashion and exercise (an asset).