You can get more attention from active consumers on TikTok. The platform launched interactive add-ons to attract more engaged viewers.
New interactive add-ons on TikTok
On TikTok, viewers are 150% more likely to buy a product or service after sharing, liking or commenting on a branded video, according to a May 2021 US study by the platform. And while 40% of them are more likely to visit the brand’s website or app, 350% are more likely to visit the brand’s physical store.
To further attract these engaged viewers, I decided to post popups, posters, and other visuals.
Now available worldwide for in-feed ads on the For You page, this Standard or Premium Interactive Add-ons Offer advertisers more options to create audience interaction in a full screen and audio environment.
While standard add-ons aim for lower funnel marketing goals like increasing conversions and clicks, premium ads go down the funnel to help build community and brand awareness.
According to TikTok, these add-ons work to grab the attention of the audience in a creative, innovative and unique way. So it is a great way to add interaction to ads for more ad engagement.
In detail, standard add-ons include:
- Voting stickers: To encourage audience participation, collect feedback and build relationships.
- Gift code stickers: To attract new buyers, boost conversions, and retain customers.
- Countdown stickers: To create a fuss and a sense of urgency about current or upcoming events.
- Display cards: To share offers, visualize messages, or drive traffic to an app or website.
For their part, premium add-ons offer:
- Contextual Galleries: To highlight an offer or product and achieve clicks. This will encourage users to (re)act on your ad, thus moving forward in the sales funnel.
- Gestures: To delight the audience and increase their participation with surprising gestures. A clickable offer card will appear after you perform this action, containing information or a reward to attract users to your landing page
- Super Like 2.0 Coming Soon: Engage your audience with eye-catching floating icons that appear when users interact with your ad. A card will pop up after the Super Like effect appears. Users will then be able to learn more about your product or service as they will be directed to your landing page.
When viewers engage with businesses on TikTok, 57% are more likely to search for brand information online, according to the same research the platform conducted in May 2021 in the US.
Although these stats are based on current usage trends and do not include data from these new interactive add-ons, they still hint at the power of engagement on the platform.
With over 1 billion monthly active users, TikTok already has huge marketing potential to tap into!
Source: tik tok